View Single Post
Old 13-12-2007
Mad Member

I've been very sick in bed for 8 days. Only up an hour or two at a time, using that time to get parts in bags and write instructions. Today (Dec 12) was my first full day.

The very last piece is the X - 6 Instructions Addendum which I hope to pick up from the printer tomorrow.

When it rains it pours, I guess. The furnace went out at my house this morning, so I lost about 3 hours to calling the repair guy, making arrangements, then being home (not packing orders at the shop) while repairs were made.

Got all the wholesale orders packed today -- only have to tape up the boxes and take to post office. This will be done in the AM. Lesro and all our other dealers will have a two-day lead on any other shipping.

Will work Thursday afternoon and all day Friday on the web site orders, probably shipping most on Saturday morning. Hope to be all caught up on Monday, that is, all orders through Monday morning shipped Monday afternoon.

Then I get to start at the incredible stack of mail (two piles on my desk) and then 100s of E-mails. We've even got phone orders from US customers. And guys ordering X - 5 stuph are caught up in all this... I'm sooo behind!!!

But all will be sorted soon and back to normal. We're going just as fast as we can -- we want you all to have these new parts so you can tell all your friends how dialled they are!

Engineering Without Fear
www.XFactoryRC.com
www.facebook.com/XFactoryRC