View Single Post
Old 30-12-2013

Hi Blue_Pinky,

We've actually been watching your track progression with interest since you moved to the Mendip site and started with the astro track.
We have all talked about coming along to one of the Sundays.

Its a shame the tuesday evening micro racing is simply not do-able with work and family compitments as that is the class we all own and have all been running longest. Do you also race micro's on your astro or do you only run the 10th?

Although most of us have just been over to celebrate matt's Birthday and it seems we are all in agreement that we need to make the switch to 10th from 8th, infact Matt has just informed us that he has pre-ordered himself the new Durango as a bday present to himself . We all love our 8ths but both our track suits the 10th much better with 2.4-2.5m lane width and there are just so many more venues in the SW to go and race at in general. I'm really hoping the SW regionals will take off as that would be perfect for us.

I had assumed that there would be lot more rc owners/racers based in or close to N.Devon hiding in the woodwork but after asking on pretty much all the forums over the past couple of years i've found almost none. I'm actually starting to think we might actually be the only micro owners (or at least racers) in N.Devon, we did meet one but he has since moved to China with work.

Team 36 - Do either of the guys you know in N.Devon own or race micro's or just 10th?