View Single Post
Old 31-05-2007
Mad Member

Copy of e-mail sent today to all Mid-West Regional racers.

Quote:
Hi All,

As many of you will know the third round of our 4WD championship was cancelled due to appalling weather conditions last weekend, which left the track with standing water on many areas. The decision to reschedule the meeting was taken by the organising club and myself as Regional Rep on the grounds the weather was only going to get worse and only around 50% of the original entry had actually turned up.

I have now spoken with the organising club and other local groups that run championships in our region. The outcome is that the rescheduled date will be Sunday July 1st.

Other Sunday dates were considered, but they were either too short notice or not suitable because of the need to complete the regional series before the End of Season finals. I understand that the idea of a Saturday meeting was a possibility, but it was decided this was unfair on those drivers that either had to work on Saturdays, or didn’t wish to camp/hotel overnight. While on this the topic of two-day meetings, I will be completing a poll of all Mid-West drivers over the next few Regional’s, to gauge your views on the idea, ready for 2008.

So to confirm, the rescheduled date is Sunday July 1st.
Will all originally entered drivers please re-enter via e-mail to me!!!

I have sent this e-mail to my complete address book, but if you could pass on the information of the rescheduled date to any of your fellow club members I would appreciate it.

Many Thanks

Phil Sleigh
BRCA Mid-West Regional Rep.