View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by discostu View Post
You know what you lot need to get over it it the booking opened at 7 first come first serve you go on line you fill details in you pay your fee if you were in the first 130 you got a place if not you'll no doubt get a refund.

I'm looking forward to the meeting I'm in only raced there once about 3 year ago my biggest issue is should I buy or make a shock tower protector my hotel is booked and paid for happy days

I'll see the other 129 drivers at the meeting and hopefully beat as many as possible

Have fun all

I will

Stu
Stu,
Not a very helpful answer. I probably like many others have entered for both classes and after having the entry accepted and paid for in full have gone and booked a hotel room for two nights to then later find that my son has been allocated a place for 4wd and is on the reserve list for 2wd.

I knew that I'd be on the reserve list as when I entered my details into the system it told me that the places had been filled. The last time we attended BWOC was in 2013 and booking in was done through central booking so instantly you could see who had entered and who was on the reserve list. This made the process transparent and more importantly you knew that you were in and then could arrange digs.

Lee