View Single Post
Old 29-05-2012

Great day on Sunday, although one to forget for me, i just wasn't consistent & struggled to do anything other than hover at the bottom end of the tables.

On the subject of scrutineering, i did notice a couple of cars running unlisted motors & LiPo's. Why aren't they being checked along with if the car has 3 non cut-down numbers on, weight & width??

I asked the question at the start of the season if the electrics (for the reasons it's not stated clearly on the website rules page) needed to be BRCA listed as at the time i only had a suitable sensorless system (unless i ran with the 10.5 out of my 12th) & an unlisted LiPo & couldn't really afford to buy new kit.. specifically being told i had to run BRCA listed kit as if it was a national, thus on health & safety grounds etc it was a requirement & I would not be allowed to run otherwise, which meant i had to go out & spend nearly £300 that i hadn't got on new electrics at a time when i really didn't have money to play with due to struggling after Christmas. As you can imagine i'm a tad annoyed to see people using the same unlisted sensorless system i was told i couldn't use & unlisted LiPo's at Kiddy on Sunday!