View Single Post
Old 29-06-2014

I am trying to help with a couple of young lads at my local small club that have 13t ezrun's when 21t would still be too fast, 1 of them listens and is improving but the other watches the fast guys go round and thinks he should go faster.
I proved the point to them by reducing their end points to 50% and said when the can get round the track for a few laps without a crash they get 1%. They both improved in their next heat.
Unfortunately the 1 that doesn't listen Sussed out how to put it back and has not improved at all, his brother is clocking extra laps each heat generally!
I will reset end points (calibrate handset to 50%) on ESC next meet and hopefully this will sort that problem.
It has also improved my driving by reducing speed I went from boosted 13.5 to blinky then 17.5 blinky and I am still getting lap counts in the same ball park at a few clubs but enjoying it more as I have to string good laps together to make a pass not just blitz the straight.
A club mans class will mean buying new equipment so that isn't really an option everywhere so I will keep working with individuals in the hope that they will listen and improve