View Single Post
Old 20-03-2017
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

What really annoys me is the way people delete the price on an item after it sold. If you have something to sell, or want to buy something, and want an indication of the price to offer it at or what someone bought or sold it for, then you could use a search to research prices. This alone puts me off listing anything to sell really. I've always had a decent experience buying, and selling the few times I've bothered to sell. I always try to know (of) or speak to someone who knows them prior to agreeing a sale, but generally it's been good for me. Not listed anything for sale myself for a while though, I guess because keeping stuff is easier than dealing with potential time wasters?
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------