View Single Post
Old 20-03-2017
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITTLER555 View Post
Yes Mark, quite correct.

I guess we could start charging to put For Sale Adverts up on oOple. A small charge might help us pay for the server costs and tech help we get. It would also keep the messers from upsetting people if we charge to put an advert on the For Sale section.

Let me think about it...........
It only makes sense to pay the site a fee for selling, or charge the buyers for buying. Whichever makes sense and you can work out how to bill efficiently.
If you are selling and paying for it, you'll want an idiot filter to stop the time wasters though.

Today I made my first purchase (some roof bars) via the facebook market place. I must say it was a painless experience, and I didn't pay them a bean to use it, and neither did the seller.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------