Thread: SC rules
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2015

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlowS View Post
I cant believe how rattled some people are over this.

Just out of curiosity, to all those that are 'frustrated' about this...... What exactly are the problems or issues with having 4 out of 7 ??? Is it just that you will drop down the rankings as more people will score points to qualify ?? or am I missing something ??

Im nothing to do with the class, just an outsider looking in

I have no issues with 4 from 7(as someone who can have up and down results it would actually work in my favour), I don't have a personal beef with any competitor,it doesn't bother me that a rule has been changed that had already in my opinion been clarified for this season or why that one rule in particular was altered (wether the rumour mill is right or wrong!)

As an average club racer, I regard the uksc nationals as my main race series over summer and so have planned my other activities around the dates and rules of the series, with 5 rds down I find out that one of the main rules which I thought I'd personally clarified has been altered pre season without an announcement to the competitors involved.

I've received an answer to my question,my opinion still stands.
I'm drawing a line under it now, end of!

Regards to the work the Uksc team do and Spendy imparticularly, I for one am very thankfull for your efforts to get us a national series going and I'll happily put myself forward to help you guys out for 2016