Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > General Race Chat

Old 23-11-2005

Default Vintage Kyosho Optima Turbo

Hey guys,
I have a friend who has gotten ahold of a Kyosho Optima Turbo. Its in Fair condition and also has manual. On top of this he also has another roller that is missing a small amount of pieces.
The buggy has been sitting in his closet for months and he is now interested in selling it to fund his other rc vehicles. If someone could possibly give me a figure amount of what this may be worth or directed me towards someone who would know that would be great! Also does anyone have any idea on where the best place to sell it would be?
Old 23-11-2005
Administrator

Tamiyaclub.com is the place for collectors and the like, the thing about collectors though is that they want good or even perfect condition usually, so those go for much more money.
Its hard to say what it might be "worth" to be honest because the answer is what someone will pay for it, you have the value of the car as a car that can be driven by someones kid, and you have the nostalgic value, its a rare car so thats a plus point.

For the most money, the best way is to clean it up well, take decent photos, and stick it on ebay..

Check out tamiya club for more information on the old kyosho stuff