Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Basingstoke Radio Car Club

Closed Thread

Old 29-06-2011

Default ARBORFIELD SAT2ND JULY

THIS MEET IS WITH ARBORFIELD GARRISON FUN DAY COMPLETE WITH FUN FAIR /CHALLENGER TANK HELICOPTER /ETC ETC
THERE IS A CENTRAL ARENA THAT WE ARE RACING ON AT 15:00 HRS 3 PM TO THOSE NO CONVERSANT HA HA.WE ALSO HAVE A PITCH FOR OUR AWNING LIKE LAST SUNDAY AND I AM CUURANTLY TRYING TO SORT A PERMANT PLACE TO DO A BIT OF BASHING BEFORE OUR STINT IN THE MAIN ARENA IT WILL BE AQ GOOD DAY.
The fun day will be on the fields just by the mini roundabout where we race at arborfield all those coming please let us know,any questions ?
just ask
STEVE
The official start is 11:00 hrs but some of use will be there from 09:00hrs setting up.
Old 29-06-2011

Apologies but I will be away on hols for the next two weeks. Hope the event is successful.
Old 30-06-2011

I thought you said Sunday???? Sorry I will be unable to make it. Are we meeting on Sunday? maybe we could give Beggarwood park another go?
Old 01-07-2011

Default 2nd july

ok i try and get down on sataday,so if we tell them where doing the demo we get in for free?basicly i dont know what time i make it by.it will be before 3pm,hope to see you down there,if there a area to warm up bash in?please can someone give us a call 07961373451{when your at abourfield},becasue i need to do a bit of work on my cars,see you sataday
Old 01-07-2011

Unfortunately, I gotta work. Something I really can't get out of. I will be able to get their in the morning, but I shall have to leave by 1330 at the latest. Gutted.
Old 01-07-2011

Steve,

Saturday is difficult for me, however i'm concerned that here's hardly anyone going to be there.
With the low numbers we need to consider whether attendance is worthwhile with only a few of us.
I've had good racing at Arborfield and i'll be there about 09:30 but let me know if it's cancelled.

Thanks. Trevor.
Old 01-07-2011

me and jesse will be bringing you buggys down,sorry cant make it till after 12,but we will be there in time for the club display
Old 01-07-2011

thanks guys see you there
Old 06-07-2011

Dear All,

Found this photograph the press photographer took at Arborfield.

I should have been wearing a club shirt.

T.

Arborfield.jpg
Old 12-07-2011

Was a great day, thanks to everyone that turned up, this sort of publicity can only be good not only for the club, but for RC itself. We had loads of interest from all the public, gained a few new members and in my opinion we where the star attraction. Thanks.