Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > PR Racing

Old 31-03-2017

Default PR S1 V3 FM

Hi just purchased and built a pr sr1 v3 fm great quality and build inside line have been really helpful so grateful to Kevin lee just Carnt wait to race it now so here's a few Picys of my car
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0447.JPG (46.0 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0448.JPG (47.1 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0449.JPG (48.8 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0450.JPG (44.6 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0451.JPG (42.5 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0452.JPG (53.2 KB, 77 views)
Old 09-04-2017

Default Race weekend

Well me and my pal both raced our s1 v3 fm cars for the first time this Sunday at leverton raceways revamped track and the cars were brilliant I hit a few track markers flat out with a lrp 6.5t x20 motor and the car seems indistructable and handled really well as well as anything I've drove so a massive thumbs up for this car a brilliant choice 👍
Old 10-04-2017
oOple Advertiser

Glad you enjoyed the first outing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deano43 View Post
Well me and my pal both raced our s1 v3 fm cars for the first time this Sunday at leverton raceways revamped track and the cars were brilliant I hit a few track markers flat out with a lrp 6.5t x20 motor and the car seems indistructable and handled really well as well as anything I've drove so a massive thumbs up for this car a brilliant choice 👍
Old 10-04-2017

Kev
Thanks for the help and advice for the pr it made the world of difference the car was very good but the track was very tricky ,brilliant to drive but tricky and the high wind didn't help the only real problem was the cars tendency to roll over even sometimes just slightly clipping a marker and I've ran it very low as recommended but that being said the track has been pulled up through the winter and relaid so the grip wasn't there to start and a new layout to contend with, I ran mini darts in the first round but the car was to loose so I changed to mini pins until the finals then went back to darts again and the grip of them then was excellent so am very happy overall.
Old 10-04-2017

If you like the 2wd then get yourself a 4wd
Indestrucible awesome fun.

I ran mine for only the 2nd time outdoors this weekend. Even won my B final with it.

The 2wd mm is very nice. Drove it in the morning on wet track but esc went pop sadly so had to run my fm and struggled with that.

Glad more people are discovering the value for money and quality that is PR Racing
RC10B74 Maclan powered

#rcoctane
#teamrcoctane
Old 10-04-2017

I would have to argue, i jumped from 4wd to 2wd and never looked back. The 4wd's always felt unresponsive and cumbersome. Not PR in particular, just 4wd vs 2wd in general.
Old 11-04-2017

Glad you're pleased! Lots of set ups for the FM on Petit RC if you need help!

Facebook : Lyons-RC / Twitter : @lyonsrc1 / Instagram : lyonsrc1
Old 28-05-2017

Just had another meeting with my fm V3 and wow the car was just amazing from the off the amount of steering I have is superb and out qualified my mate is is quite a good racer then just before the finals I did his shocks the same as mine on another fm V3 and he was blown away with the handling and won all three finals I cannot praise this car enough and cannot understand why more people don't give them a try because there fast handle superbly and are amazingly strong and touch wood I haven't broken a think yet except a rear wing today which was a pr 1.2mm version so I think I will invest in a lmr Electra
Old 29-05-2017

Im running rudebits R2 wings from tony evdoka

Amazing strength and value.

I have bought a mm and used it once. Smooth and easy to drive in low grip. But just bit slow

I prefer the fm in all grip levels.

Anazing how many people laugh or give funny look when i say i drive PR racing.

Yet invariably they wandering the pits and are really impressed and ask what brand car it is... lol
RC10B74 Maclan powered

#rcoctane
#teamrcoctane
Old 06-06-2017

They were an underestimated car for sure, but i think that's changed now. I do think badge snobbery is still a factor though. R/c racing is super tough for a new brand to emerge into but Pr are getting it right.

Up our way more and more people and changing to them. So easy to drive fast, easy to setup and rarely see a breakage.

My son is 8yrs and has made a huge leaps with his. At club level he's gone from E to C finals. So far similar story at regionals. Last year before we changed to PR he ran a 10.5t in his 4wd and was broken a lot. He has a 6.5t in the 401 and has had some huge crashes! The car is tank! Not indestructible, but tougher than our Durangos (which weren't exactly soft!)

The level of support from Kev at Inside line is second to none! Cant recommend PR enough!
Old 07-06-2017

Well said couldn't have put it better my self super brand and great back up 👍