Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround

Old 27-06-2010
Spends too long on oOple ...

Default England football squad

They are crap big time. Get rid of rooney and heskey, the two worst players in the squad. Why were they used? Still at least ive won some cash on germany winning.
Answer UK team driver
Designer of the Lazer ZX/ZXR carbon fibre tub chassis
Designer of the Lazer ZXRS
Old 27-06-2010

what a waste of space over paid premadonas
Old 27-06-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

If I was earning however many millions per year in the Premiership I wouldnt do anything at a World Cup that could jepodise my health...

All the England squad are safe in the knowledge that come August we would have forgotten about it all, they will be classed as heros again and will continue to earn their extortionate wages.

Bunch of useless shite,

Currently:
JQ fan.
Bellend.

Forums are better than Facebook groups
Old 27-06-2010
Mad Member

And you lot are, of course, perfect! You are the top people at your job, you never make a mistake, and you always get the results you need.

If any of - any single one of you - have a Sky subscription, then please go back and delete your comments immediately. YOU are the problem, paying these guys through your subscriptions. If Sky paid no money for the TV rights, they would get an awful lot less money in their wages if any other TV station bid for the rights. And then they'd still lose...!

But hey, you lot are so bloody perfect I'm sure it's all their fault!! Don't you ever wonder who pays for this "useless bunch of shite"?? YOU DO!!!
Old 27-06-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowOne View Post
And you lot are, of course, perfect! You are the top people at your job, you never make a mistake, and you always get the results you need.

If any of - any single one of you - have a Sky subscription, then please go back and delete your comments immediately. YOU are the problem, paying these guys through your subscriptions. If Sky paid no money for the TV rights, they would get an awful lot less money in their wages if any other TV station bid for the rights. And then they'd still lose...!

But hey, you lot are so bloody perfect I'm sure it's all their fault!! Don't you ever wonder who pays for this "useless bunch of shite"?? YOU DO!!!

Currently:
JQ fan.
Bellend.

Forums are better than Facebook groups
Old 27-06-2010
Mad Member

Lets see how many cars still have flags on them tomorrow .

Clown
Old 27-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRD View Post
Lets see how many cars still have flags on them tomorrow .
saw england's shirt tossed out on the motorway after the game finished lol

honestly i kinda knew england was getting beaten by germany despite the way england perform the last 3 game

Feedback
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23224
Old 27-06-2010

Send a message via MSN to mark christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowOne View Post

utter bollocks pete

if any of us were that crap at our paid profesional jobs we would get sacked for not perfoming.
trouble is with them there a over paid bunch of prats, how many would play for thier country if they had to do it with no pay.

and no i dont have sky
Old 27-06-2010
Mad Member

Nice to see you all bite...

Too easy, too predictable...
Old 27-06-2010

Over paid lazt faggots they should hold their head in shame the money they get and our poor lads out fighting should be paid more money england team made up of faggots puffs and geeks
Old 27-06-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

I dont have sky and never will so I dont give a toss about the money they give to the Pl.
I do have a Tv licence and am disgusted about the amount of so called soccer expert pundits that the bbc have flown to stay in 5 star accomadation for the duration of the tournament at the expense of my/our licence fee,s.
Will be glad to see all the flags come down untill 2012 when the press will once again hype up englands chances of being european champions.
In the meantime I suppose the press after the next few days will be full of Murray and wimbledon.
To all those who paid a fortune to go to Africa to follow england
Old 27-06-2010

quick easy answer to it all SACK THE BLOODY LOT OF THEM what a waste of space sunday league play better than them lol
Old 27-06-2010

All it boils down to... they simply don't care about playing for their country.

Until that is rectified, we're never gonna perform on the world stage... simples!

(and at least we're not as bad as the French! )
Old 29-06-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Maradonna,s handball habit again
Old 29-06-2010

simple answer, give them a normal weekly wage, with a very healthy WIN bonus, that should give them the hunger to score goals....

As for anything else, the shear pride of playing for your country should be enough to make you play out of your skin!!
Old 29-06-2010
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCM View Post
simple answer, give them a normal weekly wage, with a very healthy WIN bonus, that should give them the hunger to score goals....

As for anything else, the shear pride of playing for your country should be enough to make you play out of your skin!!
Hi Guys,

I don't like football at all but completely agree with all the comments about them being heavily & obscenely overpaid, I mean come on, £95,000 a week for kicking a ball!! Doctors, armed forces and even labourers work a million times harder for a millionth (not to scale ) of the salary....has the world gone mad??

Even £40,000 a year sounds too much to me for someone who plays football for a living.....I just cannot understand it. Crazy.

Anyway, there'll be other football matches to win/lose and for people to watch - I'm going back to looking at R/C car stuff

Cheers,

Dan

p.s. I didn't watch any of the games (I'm English, from Newcastle) but did get asked directions by a German family when out for a walk during the game - hope they found the place...
Old 29-06-2010
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCM View Post

Are we sure targets with bonuses work...?

NHS managers paid a bonus to reduce A&E waiting times to four hours... leave patients waiting in ambulances. Not booked in to A&E?... the clock's not started!!

Fire brigade managers paid a bonus to meet a target of getting to a fire in eight minutes... stop supporting the community with fire prevention schemes.

Bank employees paid a bonus based on meeting a target of making a profit... make up hugely complex loan instruments based on the idea of selling on your mortgage debt to someone else. Oh, and included in that instrument were the mortgages of people who couldn't pay back at any price, so they defaulted, so the system came crashing down...

Isn't it the case that, as others have said on here, people should do their jobs with pride and professionalism, and work hard as an ethic? A bonus says that you are basically untrustworthy and do not have any internal drive to do your work unless I pay you more, and/or that there is only one thing that matters in your job, and the means of getting that result is not important. It's a flawed system.

A footballer is paid a bonus to prevent goals getting into his net... You fill in the blanks as to what will happen next. Measures drive behaviours...

The FA have spent more on England Managers and their pay-offs since 2000 than it would have cost to build the National Centre at Burton where we could by now have had a generation of youngsters as full of beans as the German side that tonked us. That's not a good use of money, but the stellar rise of this England squad has sold commercial rights at rates that have paid the FA Board their bonuses. Go figure...

I want players who are just plain hungry, whatever they are paid. Seems to me that this lot a lacking a little in that department. As for the FA - sweet FA more like...