Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-10-2012

Default Losi buggys, Durango 410, Xray EC - the clearout starts here.

Now I've settled in to my new ride, I have some buggies that need a new home....
All prices include tracked postage or can meet at Slough (if on!), KMRC, Adur or near Gatwick Airport/Brighton. All fee's to be paid by the buyer if using Paypal.

Buggy A This was my main race car and has done me proud, just rebuilt, setup sheet included, with new oils all round.
This is the EU version, so has inclined alloy steering hubs/carriers and adjustable hinge braces, also has V3 radio tray fitted and quick engine change mount. Xray springs fitted to shocks, new rear wing. comes with spares shown, old radio tray, springs, etc.£130 posted

Buggy B - This was my electric, now back as a nitro, 2.0 buggy.
has EU shock towers and shock setup, Kingheadz rear toe block. It will also come with a quick engine mount. £110 posted

Next up is the Durango 410 1/10th, hardly used, not my cuppa so she's out....Again just rebuilt with setup sheet provided, comes with 2 set's of tires, 1 ideall for astro outdoors, other for indoors. Includes Sanwa ERG-VZ servo with alloy arm and upgraded alloy servo saver, rack full of pinions.MOTOR & SPEEDO NOT INCLUDED but are for sale. Some spares also included. £125 posted

Finally, Old Xray EC totally bombproof, would make ideal basher or winter car. £60 posted.