Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > Mid South

Old 16-05-2012
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlucas View Post
Hi

Will anyone have lmr wings for sale on sunday?

Cheers

James
I always carry LMR wings and I believe Inside Line have some too.
Old 16-05-2012
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlucas View Post
Hi

Will anyone have lmr wings for sale on sunday?

Cheers

James
Sadly we dont carry them, but we will have in the trackside shop, wings from Azarashi and the superb range from JConcepts so plenty to choose from
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636
Old 16-05-2012

Spoilt for choice
Old 18-05-2012
oOple Advertiser

Just a couple of quick points for everyone to consider and bare in mind for the weekend regarding booking in please.

We have had LOTS of phone calls, emails, PM's etc regarding booking in - withdrawing from the meeting - why certain people have to "prepay" etc etc

First up, sadly when we are at "work" at the shop we (I) get very little spare time to deal with "club" stuff sadly with all that is going on (this I tend to do in my limited spare time after work hours) so please dont be annoyed/surprised/upset/angry etc when someone in the shop tells you that you are not able to speak to me regarding racing/booking in issues during work hours (we have had more than one person today, moaning they cannot speak to me on the phone - while I was serving and speaking to a customer - sorry guys, business has to come first during the day!!)

Also, several people sending PM's, often emails etc to withdraw from the meeting (and indeed OTHER clubs meetings too which is not down to me). If you need to withdraw from a meeting (any mid south meeting) PLEASE click on the link in your confirmation email you were sent when you entered, it gets done automatically for you then only phone or email the club direclty as a last resort if YOU have deleted your email by mistake or lost it.

Last up, I have been told by some people that they may not possibly be coming this weekend for one reason or anther and they will email or PM me on saturday night to let me know. My last interaction with a computer of any sort will be at around 12:30pm saturday afternoon before we go up to lay the track and prepare for sunday, the next PC screen I will see will be the BBK race program on sunday morning, so please again, if you are not coming, let us know before booking in closes TONIGHT or at the VERY latest by 12:30pm saturday, any time after that we simply will not see your message in time before race day and you will be considered as a no-show for the future rounds in the series...

Small Rant Over LOL ;-)
Old 18-05-2012
Mad Member

Guys,

Darren does a great job by allowing the use of the booking in system. Abuse it, we lose it!!!

Most people racing nowadays are adults, lets not act like school kids!!! As an idea, for next season maybe look into a mid south booking in system ??? I do feel as DMS is the host website some people feel this is the right to contact Darren with issues from this.

Anyway, i think it has been in use 3/4 yrs now so lets get it sorted guys...
Old 18-05-2012
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by spenner View Post
Guys,

Darren does a great job by allowing the use of the booking in system. Abuse it, we lose it!!!

Most people racing nowadays are adults, lets not act like school kids!!! As an idea, for next season maybe look into a mid south booking in system ??? I do feel as DMS is the host website some people feel this is the right to contact Darren with issues from this.

Cheers John.

I honestly dont mind the system being used and continue to be also, but several racers really could help themselves just by being better organised. Sadly for me, people know where they can contact me during the day which leads to a lot of the PM's/emails/calls etc about entry related stuff...

I appreciate we have had a LOT of new racers to the region this year and several of them are not fully aware of what goes on etc, hopefully that may improve for next year as they get used to everything.

Looking forward to sunday, lots to do still in preperation, so see you all there....
Old 18-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by spenner View Post
Guys,

Perfectly said! This process is in place FREE of charge to make things easier for the rest of us to do what we love. Please be respectful, patient and try to make your minds up ASAP!!!!!

Well done DMS please keep up the good work otherwise we'll have to do it when we hold a regional next year!
Old 18-05-2012
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckie stella View Post
Perfectly said! This process is in place FREE of charge to make things easier for the rest of us to do what we love. Please be respectful, patient and try to make your minds up ASAP!!!!!

Well done DMS please keep up the good work otherwise we'll have to do it when we hold a regional next year!
Cheers Matt ;-)

As another note, with the 9 people who are marked in red or blue now for this weekend and earmarked as "reserves" until they confimr their places we are now FULL in the 2wd regional class (as it stands there are 91 confirmed entries as I type this and 9 people who need to confirm if they are coming or not - giving us 100 maximum). If those people do not start confirming their entries VERY soon, then there is a very possible chance that they may not get in as and if others enter and take their space - you have been warned all!!!!

Also IF you are intending withdrawing please do so ASAP to give anyone who is booking in late your space, since it might well be needed at this rate.......
Old 18-05-2012
oOple Advertiser

I personally think Darren should answer the phone to every racer at least 5 times a day each, especially when I need my 2mm washer (not washers) for my grasshopper....

Getting advice from a legend like Darren whether to buy a red, blue or green washer is priceless.....

LMAO
Old 18-05-2012
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeTony View Post
I personally think Darren should answer the phone to every racer at least 5 times a day each, especially when I need my 2mm washer (not washers) for my grasshopper....

Getting advice from a legend like Darren whether to buy a red, blue or green washer is priceless.....

LMAO
Shut up you crazy fool and go and fix your real car.......
Old 18-05-2012

Darren,
Charlie has already scored points in the mid-west regional so will be in the open class (not sure if it said this on the entry form)

If the meeting is oversubscribed Charlie won't mind missing out so more people can attend their own regional but let me know

cheers

Steve
Old 18-05-2012
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Boyle View Post
Shut up you crazy fool and go and fix your real car.......
I've been on the beer and my real car is fixed.....
See you Sunday Mr DMS
Old 18-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeTony View Post
I've been on the beer and my real car is fixed.....
See you Sunday Mr DMS
You going to have the other half later mate ?
Old 18-05-2012
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckie stella View Post
You going to have the other half later mate ?
No, he has run out of Lemonade now
Old 18-05-2012
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Boyle View Post
No, he has run out of Lemonade now
I can't see the computer now and I don't know what i Am typing either....leaving the office and going home.....
ps - to Matt - I can't manage 2 LOL
Old 20-05-2012
Super Moderator

Congratulations to Kev Lee for another excellent win today
Cheers to DMS for a well run meeting
Top 3 was
First & tq Kev Lee - Rudebits DB1
Second Glenn Westwood - Schumacher SV2
Third Tony Evdoka - Rudebits DB1

Last edited by gainsy; 20-05-2012 at 07:33 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 20-05-2012
Spends too long on oOple ...

Congrats to top 3
Old 20-05-2012
Mad Member

fantastic job by the DMS club today
Old 20-05-2012

Well done boys and DMS + TEAM!!
Old 20-05-2012

Well done dms great days racing !!!!!!! Where will the results be posted ??