Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > Mid EAST

Old 14-12-2010

Default Car & Club

Hi Guys n Girls,
I’m about to be spending a lot of cash on getting myself back into the world of RC racing after some time away, (some time away is an understatement as when I left the sport 3300 had just come out and I don’t even think LiPo had been invented lol)

I have decided to try my had at 1/10th 2wd off road for the 2011 season so it gives me around 3months to get my head around things once again

What I looking for it some advice on what’s what Car and also on a local club in Lincoln or close by when I can find my old skills

Many thaks G
Old 14-12-2010
Mad Member

Right there are quite a few clubs around you, It depends which one you want to travel to. Newark model car club is closest, unfortunatly they don't do buggy racing and I think they have moved to grantham now.

For buggy racing check out the club section on me-or.co.uk :

http://me-or.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=40:1 10-off-road-racing&Itemid=54&layout=default

Those are the main buggy racing clubs in the region and there is also another club in mansfield who i believe still race buggies on a wednesday.

We have a couple of guys who come from Lincoln way to race at West bridgford model car club in nottingham.

hth

Robert Jaques, Schumacher Racing KC, K2. Team Associated SC5M

"The Japanese Sniper"

Team Autocare & Cycles