Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > KYOSHO

Old 26-08-2013

Default Azarashi Redseal

I am giving some serious thought into getting one of these when they are released, the reason being my FS2 is getting quite tired , i got it second hand to get back into the hobby and it has done me proud thus far, when i got it i was lucky enough to get an absolute shed load of spares with it, all still in packets, now to the best of my knowledge the Redseal is essentially just a new chassis (layout) with FS2 bits bolted on, would i be heading up a blind alley by doing this (still a newbie really) or is it a worthwhile exercise do you think? Now i assume the Redseal conversion is going to come in a good bit under the new Kyosho 4wd kit when that is released (any new competition kit for that matter) but if it isn't then of course this is all for nothing. Does anyone know anything about Azarashi stuff, there is very little about the "Grayseal" in it's thread or should i take that as a warning really. Cheers for any advice, Chris.
Old 27-08-2013
Mad Member

Give Darren at DMS a call; he'll be able to give you all the info you need on the Azarashi conversions
Old 23-12-2013

Well, i have bit the bullet and purchased the last Redseal from DMS, roll on next season i say.