Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > KYOSHO

Old 07-12-2013

Default FS2, what to add to it?

I got back into the hobby this year, after much deliberation i purchased a second hand Lazer FS2 job lot off e-bay and i have to say it has done me proud, i was under no illusions as to what to expect regarding rustiness on my part but the car has performed fabulously. Anyway, after racing the second half of last season and gradually getting up to speed i think it is time to bolt a few go faster bits onto the car in preparation for next season, as i said it is a bog standard FS2 as far as i can make out, what would you guys recommend i add to it? Thanks in advance, Chris.
Old 08-12-2013

How about some carbon fibre top decks? Not just because I happen to be selling a set on oople These are the Nick Caro 'carbon black' version and they take some of the flex out of the chassis and make it a lot more responsive, the lay up of the carbon is different to the kyosho brand ones and more suited to our astro tracks, link below if you want to take a look

I fitted them to my lazer and never took them off again, only selling as I will be running a different 4wd next year and no longer running the lazer

link to for sale