Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > X-Factory

Old 01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungChazz View Post
Paul's not here, so I can't tell you exactly, but I think with one washer it's about where they go with no washers in the lowered bulkhead as in the video. The new ally ball stud land also has the E-Speed down location built in, and that stud is vertical too so you can raise it if you wish.
Hello, did you manange to find out what this was in the end? Hoping it is more than 1.5mm lower than X6 Sq. bulkhead.... Was hoping for more like 3mm.
Old 01-08-2013
Mad Member

Yes. It's my understanding now -- I have talked with other Team drivers but not Paul, as he is sick -- that zero washers on the new aluminum ball stud land is the same as zero washers on the original #1310 bulkhead Dremelled 0.060".

Paul should return to work tomorrow, possibly this afternoon. Nothing serious.

Engineering Without Fear
www.XFactoryRC.com
www.facebook.com/XFactoryRC
Old 01-08-2013
Mad Member

Best news in a long time: U.K. Kits should ship today.

Engineering Without Fear
www.XFactoryRC.com
Old 01-08-2013

Quote:
Best news in a long time: U.K. Kits should ship today.
WooHoo!
Old 02-08-2013
Mad Member

U.K. Kits are shipping first so they do not hit the stores too far behind Kits shipped to U.S. dealers. If you were to purchase from a U.S. dealer he would have to ship it to you, and the whole process will take longer than buying locally. The U.K. Family will always get X Factory merchandise fastest from their local model shop.

Engineering Without Fear
www.XFactoryRC.com
Old 02-08-2013
Mad Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Steven Forster
Thumbs up

Quote:
U.K. Kits are shipping first so they do not hit the stores too far behind Kits shipped to U.S. dealers. If you were to purchase from a U.S. dealer he would have to ship it to you, and the whole process will take longer than buying locally. The U.K. Family will always get X Factory merchandise fastest from their local model shop.

Cant wait to get mine now

Ex Club Chairman

Visit our Face Book Page for address and to book in

https://www.facebook.com/groups/289589121226171/

http://www.neamotorsport.co.uk/
Old 07-08-2013

Would have thought to have seen posts from people that have had their kits arrive by now.
Old 07-08-2013
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLEENAD View Post
Would have thought to have seen posts from people that have had their kits arrive by now.
Probably wont get here till at least next week, maybe the week after, as it takes around 10-14 days to get here from the US....I know im still waiting for mine

Ex Club Chairman

Old 07-08-2013
oOple Advertiser

First batch of UK kits (both versions) arrived in UK customs yesterday afternoon , now we just have to wait for them to clear and be forwarded to us by the carrier, can be 2 - 3 days or as much as 6 - 7 days depending on how quick (or slow) they clear......

Either way, no long now.....

The first batch of dedicated spares arrived last week (all carbon parts, alloy bulkheads, alloy transmissoion cradle and hinge pin mounts) the second shipment left the US on Monday (containing bodyshells, wings, decals, rear shock towers, rear bulkheads, chassis spacers and standoffs, ball stud mounts and more) and this should arrive 3 - 4 days behind the kits themselves too.....
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636
Old 08-08-2013

Excellent news, shame I am away on holiday from Sat! Still something to look forward to when I get back.
Old 08-08-2013
Mad Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Boyle View Post
First batch of UK kits (both versions) arrived in UK customs yesterday afternoon , now we just have to wait for them to clear and be forwarded to us by the carrier, can be 2 - 3 days or as much as 6 - 7 days depending on how quick (or slow) they clear......

Either way, no long now.....

The first batch of dedicated spares arrived last week (all carbon parts, alloy bulkheads, alloy transmissoion cradle and hinge pin mounts) the second shipment left the US on Monday (containing bodyshells, wings, decals, rear shock towers, rear bulkheads, chassis spacers and standoffs, ball stud mounts and more) and this should arrive 3 - 4 days behind the kits themselves too.....
Even better news

Ex Club Chairman

Old 13-08-2013
Mad Member

Question

Quote:
Indeed UK Press Release and announcement will go out now later this afternoon with confirmed kit pricing and pre-orders will officially open (I say officially since many people have already pre-ordered without even knowing the price )

There will also be an exclusive opening offer on the first 100 UK kits too, so watch this space.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter24 View Post
Just ordered mine......hope i'm one of the first 100 orders
Ive got chassis number....."040".........does this mean that I qualify for the FREE OF CHARGE, Vampire Racing Blue Aluminium Rear Toe In Block (either 3 or 4 degree) for being 1 of the first 100 kits sold in the UK......???

Ex Club Chairman

Old 13-08-2013
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter24 View Post
Ive got chassis number....."040".........does this mean that I qualify for the FREE OF CHARGE, Vampire Racing Blue Aluminium Rear Toe In Block (either 3 or 4 degree) for being 1 of the first 100 kits sold in the UK......???

It does indeed! They are all being posted out today to the customers who purchased from this first batch, they would have been included with the kits.............................................. ...............but we forgot

It was so busy yesterday frantically unpacking all the cartons and then packing up all the outgoing orders that the 100 toe in bars we had sat on the side awaiting ready for kit release stayed were they have been patiently waiting. It was only late last night that we realised we had not sent them. So expect a small jiffy bag in the next day or so to pop through your door (or arrive at the dealers for those who have purchased via one of our dealers)
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636
Old 13-08-2013
Mad Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
It does indeed! They are all being posted out today to the customers who purchased from this first batch, they would have been included with the kits.............................................. ...............but we forgot

It was so busy yesterday frantically unpacking all the cartons and then packing up all the outgoing orders that the 100 toe in bars we had sat on the side awaiting ready for kit release stayed were they have been patiently waiting. It was only late last night that we realised we had not sent them. So expect a small jiffy bag in the next day or so to pop through your door (or arrive at the dealers for those who have purchased via one of our dealers)
Woohoo

Ex Club Chairman

Old 19-08-2013

Default cubed

Just got my cubed (car 36) easy tbuild only needed very small amount of dermal work but best of all took it to my local track WOW I really did not expect the car to go as well as it did .only a few tweaks and putting faster times than what I was with my squared. This car has real potential and will def improve my results . Well worth the wait

Regards

Paul fendt