Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Ribble Valley R/C Car Club

Old 01-12-2012

Default 30th nov

Great nights racing tonight lads I think it was one of the best A finals I have run with a buggy for a while Nice clean racing and good racing etiquette and was a pleasure running behind young Luke for a most of the race seeing such a great young talent develop well done buddy for keeping your cool
Me and Vaughn will not be back now till the new year due to family parties etc on the run up till xmas
So to all concerned with the club have a great xmas and new year and thanks for another great year of racing Cheers guys and Gals
Old 01-12-2012

Agree that tonights racing appeared to run very smoothly. Plus like the new layout

I was just very frustrated with the poor etiquette shown to me in the C Final. Clearly in the lead and just lapped a car for the second time only for this said car to take me out on the straight. Due to the rear camber link popping out caused me to have a 41 sec lap and finishing in 4th, behind the said car. Frustrating I know, even when I had said lapping, but this didn't stop him trying to take my place again

I know I am moaning but clearly the said driver was unaware that he was being lapped (again) due to inexperience maybe.

Moan over. Great evening, thanks Pete and Eric
Old 01-12-2012

Totally agree, had a great nights racing with some great clean racing on the heats and also in the finals that can sometimes get a bit rough. Thumbs up all round
Ansmann Short Course

South Lakes Model Car Club
www.southlakesmodelcarclub.co.uk

See us on Facebook
Old 02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bod View Post
Agree that tonights racing appeared to run very smoothly. Plus like the new layout

I was just very frustrated with the poor etiquette shown to me in the C Final. Clearly in the lead and just lapped a car for the second time only for this said car to take me out on the straight. Due to the rear camber link popping out caused me to have a 41 sec lap and finishing in 4th, behind the said car. Frustrating I know, even when I had said lapping, but this didn't stop him trying to take my place again

I know I am moaning but clearly the said driver was unaware that he was being lapped (again) due to inexperience maybe.

Moan over. Great evening, thanks Pete and Eric
My last comment on the matter, results out clearly show that I was a lap up on the others when taken out by the 3rd place car when lapping again, what a bugger

Oh well, always another week
Old 02-12-2012

races like that can happen buddy its normally me that gets it
I would change them rpm ball cups tho I put them on Vaughns about a month ago and had nothing but problems with them popping off
I am going back to factory ones for him
Old 02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tisher View Post
Great nights racing tonight lads I think it was one of the best A finals I have run with a buggy for a while Nice clean racing and good racing etiquette and was a pleasure running behind young Luke for a most of the race seeing such a great young talent develop well done buddy for keeping your cool
Me and Vaughn will not be back now till the new year due to family parties etc on the run up till xmas
So to all concerned with the club have a great xmas and new year and thanks for another great year of racing Cheers guys and Gals
Looks like we missed a good one. We were hoping to be coming but Ben was poorly, so had to give it a miss. Got my work crimbo do next Friday too.

Have a good Christmas Martin.
Old 03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy-j.smith6 View Post
Looks like we missed a good one. We were hoping to be coming but Ben was poorly, so had to give it a miss. Got my work crimbo do next Friday too.

Have a good Christmas Martin.
yea it was good for me to run a buggy for a change back to mardave in the new year tho you and Ben have a good xmas as well and we will see you in the new year