Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Surrey & Hants RCCC

Old 28-05-2012

Default Hi

build it up as best you can by eye and then at the track there are a number of people that can help show, and set up, your camber, toe in/out and ride height.
That way you know for the future
Old 06-06-2012

Default Losi 22 diff help

Well the rolling chassis is alsmost complete - the only issue I have had is with getting the diff tight enough. Following the instructions wasn't the clearest at this point and I've had to re-order some bits and bobs for that.

Given Neil's early statement, could I possibly ask Chris Ellis, Darren Parker or James Lucas for a bit of help? If I bring the diff, assuming the new bits arrive in time, to the pracitce session on Thursday and borrow 5 mins of your time and knowledge? I appreciate that we haven't met yet but I'm sure beer tokens or something could be swapped for experience

Sorry to be a pain.

Chris
Old 06-06-2012
Mad Member

Default of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelk View Post
Well the rolling chassis is alsmost complete - the only issue I have had is with getting the diff tight enough. Following the instructions wasn't the clearest at this point and I've had to re-order some bits and bobs for that.

Given Neil's early statement, could I possibly ask Chris Ellis, Darren Parker or James Lucas for a bit of help? If I bring the diff, assuming the new bits arrive in time, to the pracitce session on Thursday and borrow 5 mins of your time and knowledge? I appreciate that we haven't met yet but I'm sure beer tokens or something could be swapped for experience

Sorry to be a pain.

Chris
There will be someone there to assist. Chris Ellis is prob your man as hes rebuilt the losi loads as not sue if James is there thursday or not.
I have yet to rebuild my losi diff so dont ask me lol.......
2013 & 2014 OOPLE INVERNATIONAL
BEER RACE RUNNER UP!

FEEDBACK LINK =