Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Mendip RC Raceway

Old 04-01-2014

Default Championship standings

Dear all
It would be really great if the meeting results and Championship positions were up dated after each round so we can all see where we are, I have mentioned this before and as we have a new web site and area on the forum is now a good time to get things started.

I know from experience if the Championship is made more of and publicised with annual shield or a leader board in the cafe for the winter / summer championships, it will bring more drivers to each round.

Putting the championship results here and a complete set of race meeting results along with the current and past championship information on the club web site for everyone to view their own progress though the current championship.

I am making a point of this as raising the promance of the club championship is important as in past times being the Mendip club champion meant something due to the high standard of drivers wanting the title, a prestige which I hope will return.

After all we are all racers and nothing tastes sweeter than winning

Neale
Old 06-01-2014

We hear you Neil, its important to us as well. We have been a little tied up with various issues since taking over the club but we have a plan implemented now so we will be on top of the Championship standings for the future.

Paul
Old 06-01-2014

Hi Paul

Many thanks for your acknowledgement, I totally understand your predicament regarding the colassal amount of work being undertaken by the new management team.

I am positive we will all enjoy reading the results and monitoring our Championship positions as the season progresses, especially as potentially we will be having an on road and off road club championships in due course.

Regards

Neale