Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Blackpool Radio control car club

Old 05-01-2014

Default What a Fantastic Club !!! BRCCC "Blackpool"

I just want to thank all the guys at the Blackpool RC Club, BRCCC....

I went down last night for a look at the New GT12 layout which also has rounds for TC and rounds for Buggies, Plenty of length in the straight to get up some speed and loads of great corners allowing beginners and professionals to race and setup up cars easily. There really is everything for any class of racer....

Pit tables and chairs are permanent so no messing taking my own....

We chatted with the lads, the atmosphere was one of FUN!! which is how it should be, with lots and lots of help and advice to get anyone racing....

I live 30 miles away but the run through to the club could not have been easier, the club is so easy to find and loads of parking.... Finding the club could not be easier either, head for Blackpool on the M55, Keep left at the end of the M55 and follow the road to the left instead of heading toward the football ground head for the airport but at the first roundabout take your 2nd left toward the caravan/camp sites and I think its the 2nd right (Ramp City) Follow the little road to the end you will see the building then its inside it at the end on the left.....

Thanks again to all the team and there information.

Proper 10/10 Racing....

See you again soon!