Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Worksop

Old 11-04-2017
oOple Contributor

Wink Entry form and confirmed race dates for 2017-18

Here is the entry form that you have been waiting for! Please share and tell your friends if they might want to come to any events. Huge interest from people and entries have been coming in already since the dates for the next series were published. A massive thanks to all of you that come and race with us and support the club. You shall see we have added a vintage class this series too, due to many requests since the Cat XLS re-release was announced, so I think this shall be popular and also fantastic to see. We are still having many talks and discussions regarding the tyre choice for the next series. I can assure you it is a Schumacher control tyre and we shall announce this nearer the start of the new series. If for any reason you pre pay and pre book and then decide for whatever reason you don't want to then enter the series, we shall give you a full refund so you won't lose any money, so please don't worry about that. I can assure you, whatever we decide will be done for the benefit of all of you the racers and to try and make things bigger and better with the series than ever before. Entries are open now and here is your entry form link: http://www.racing-cars.com/images/pd...rm_2017-18.pdf