Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross

Old 29-08-2012
Mad Member

Default JQ A big thank you.

I would like to say a big thank you to JQ for helping me with my MP9 Kyosho, He gave me longer out drives for my car after the drive shafts would not stay in. It is a TKI 2 built to kit spec and wouldn't keep the the drive shafts in the tolerances are too close. JQ saved the day when I couldn't get any real help from camp Kyosho and the shop didn't have any longer shafts.

I was very pleased and grateful for JQ's help as without him my first proper Nitro meet would have ended in disaster and I probably would have sold all my gear Tuesday being throughly disheartened with what should be one of the best cars and no support from a company that I have spent lots and lots of money with, running 4 Kyosho cars and All Orion Gear. Very very disappointed.

Yet JQ helped me for free with no vested interest and took the time to check the car, measure the car and give me advice which the other guys couldn't even look at.

Last edited by Col; 29-08-2012 at 07:29 PM.
Old 29-08-2012
SHRCCC Legend

Great post, did you enjoy it?
Old 29-08-2012
Administrator

Nice one mate, JQ is a very friendly and helpful chap.
Old 29-08-2012
Mad Member

Yes thank you but I would have been distraught and wouldn't have finished a race if it wasn't for JQ.

Could admin move this to the Nitro section please, fat fingers pressed the wrong button.
Old 29-08-2012
Awesome Admin

Send a message via AIM to Col

Moved, and a copy put into the JQ section
Old 29-08-2012
Mad Member

Thank you. Can't thank him enough.
Old 29-08-2012

This kind of support is truly invaluable and it's great that JQ helped you, just because he can. Maybe you should look at THE car when you are thinking of upgrading....?

I have no experience or dealings with the Kyosho nitro guys but always found those I have met in 1/10 to be helpful enough.

In the nitro scene though then I have found most teams immensely helpful, with particular mention to Xray, Agama and Sam from Hong Nor. Literally nothing was too much trouble for any of those guys. It is something I now factor heavily into my car selection, as a relative novice to the game then to stand any chance of success it's a certainty I will need help at some time or other.

Like with anything in life, customer service is everything. You can sell something to anyone once but if you don't support them then someone else always will and that someone else will get the sale next time around...
Old 29-08-2012
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
This kind of support is truly invaluable and it's great that JQ helped you, just because he can. Maybe you should look at THE car when you are thinking of upgrading....?

I have no experience or dealings with the Kyosho nitro guys but always found those I have met in 1/10 to be helpful enough.

In the nitro scene though then I have found most teams immensely helpful, with particular mention to Xray, Agama and Sam from Hong Nor. Literally nothing was too much trouble for any of those guys. It is something I now factor heavily into my car selection, as a relative novice to the game then to stand any chance of success it's a certainty I will need help at some time or other.

Like with anything in life, customer service is everything. You can sell something to anyone once but if you don't support them then someone else always will and that someone else will get the sale next time around...

Not a truer word said well put!
KoPropo EX10
Kyosho MP9 , OS Speed
Paint by Magoo
Old 30-08-2012

this thread is also running in the JQ section at the same time different replies over there!

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109079
Old 30-08-2012
Awesome Admin

Send a message via AIM to Col

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow coach View Post
this thread is also running in the JQ section at the same time different replies over there!

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109079
Quote:
Originally Posted by Col View Post
Moved, and a copy put into the JQ section
I know!