Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-04-2012

Default 3-Racing F109 with extras

hi

selling my 3-Racing F109 as I just do not get chance to use it anymore unfortunately I've had it about year and raced a few rounds of the wombwell club series with it, and a few times in a supermarket car park too. Its in very good condition, as hopefully the pics show.

Included are:

- 3 Racing F109 chassis in vgc. minor scratching underneath from use on tarmac track (wombwell)
- 3 Racing F1 bodyshell in good condition - the nose came off in a race but i've taped it back on to keep secure (its only glued on). includes the bodykit which i never got round to fitting
- Original wheels and tyres - used for approx 4 race meetings and about 20mins testing - no damage/chunks missing and loads of life left in them
- Standard servo (fitted)
- Tamiya silver can motor green/yellow wire (fitted) with 36t pinion - ran in properly and runs great
- some random parts unused in build inc. rear ride height adjuster blocks

Upgrades/Spares:
- Tamiya F103 rear diff halves (fitted - so you don't need to take the diff to bits to change/take off the rear wheel - USED ONCE) original diff halves included
- Tamiya F103 front knuckles (fitted - USED ONCE) original knuckles included as spares
- Titanium front upper turnbuckles (3Racing - USED ONCE)
- 2 sets of Tamiya diff plates/balls (NEW IN PACKET)
- spare springs for front knuckles
- 2 full sets (4 x front, 4 x rear - 2 x 38 compound rear, 2 x 40 compound rear, 2 x 40 compound front, 2 x 42 compound front - sorry don't know make they came with a spare car)) of NEW spare wheels and foam tyres - unglued/untrued

I'm selling it for £80 inc post which I think is a fair price considering the cost new and the cost of all the tamiya upgrades/spares/tyres etc, but i'd be open to SENSIBLE offers. payment by paypal only with buyer to cover fees or collection in newcastle upon tyne

any questions - please pm me. I don't come on very often but my brother Chi3f comes on a bit more if you want to check trader status

thanks!