Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > West Bridgford Model Car Club

Old 20-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by reg View Post
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. ...PAT PIEsley
COCK...

There is nothing that gaffer tape and zip ties can't fix..I think we should delete all durango owners from team shambles,unless i buy one of the cheaper ones.....
Old 20-03-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat*1 View Post
COCK...

no your the COCK

TRADE FEED BACK.... http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34486
Old 20-03-2010

Quote:
Could it be the starter of this thread by any chance...
I think the words.... pot,black and kettle spring to mind
here here...

www.wbmcc.com
Old 20-03-2010

Where, where?
rb5, Mission, F109, F103, F104v2 titanium, F104v2 black, 2 FF01s, FF03, TA02, TA04ss, TA04r, TA05, TT01, TL01, trf 415, M01, M02, 2 M03s, M04, M05, M06, XEVO, DB01, T2R Pro, TC3, b3, SC10, RC10 R5, E Revo, MR4 TC, MR4 TC worlds, MR4 BC SP, Ym34, xxx-t, Mad Rat, Predator DTM, Holiday Buggy (red), H.B (blue), dt03.
Old 20-03-2010

Default Glad your buggies ok

Well done, I am very glad that your buggy is ok, in regards to the chassis man, I did apologies for the crash AND asked him if he wanted me to do anything. and as one you has quoted shit happens!! Just remember how you guys react when I or other racers get in the way, just try to be more understanding...!

The reason the car was at the end of the straight is that I have always lost the signal at that top left corner even when I was using the old buggy when I stand at the start. Every week the same thing happens and I walk towards the corner on my way to the stand and it kicks back in.

ON a positive note - I have been blown away by the professionalism in which the club is run, 95% of the members that are down on Fridays are helpful, understanding and will offer advice at a drop of a hat. I would like to thank those that make an effort for making my Friday racing a pleasant experience.

Cheers
"Pot. black and kettle"
Old 20-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett View Post
Well done, I am very glad that your buggy is ok, in regards to the chassis man, I did apologies for the crash AND asked him if he wanted me to do anything. and as one you has quoted shit happens!! Just remember how you guys react when I or other racers get in the way, just try to be more understanding...!

The reason the car was at the end of the straight is that I have always lost the signal at that top left corner even when I was using the old buggy when I stand at the start. Every week the same thing happens and I walk towards the corner on my way to the stand and it kicks back in.

ON a positive note - I have been blown away by the professionalism in which the club is run, 95% of the members that are down on Fridays are helpful, understanding and will offer advice at a drop of a hat. I would like to thank those that make an effort for making my Friday racing a pleasant experience.

Cheers
"Pot. black and kettle"
1st answer,well done to you for your apology to wrecking someones car mid race.
2nd answer,if it was a lost signal could you not of let the rest of your fellow racers on the rostrum know,instead of just standing in front of it.as it could not be seen from where i was stood.
3rd answer,im hoping im in the 5% as i dont want to follow the crowd..
It still comes back to you starting a thread where you called me a COCK for MY bad driving,when the incident was caused by YOU

There is nothing that gaffer tape and zip ties can't fix..I think we should delete all durango owners from team shambles,unless i buy one of the cheaper ones.....
Old 20-03-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:

Cheers
"Pot. black and kettle"
calling people a COCK and a crap driver isnt how you get help
you will find if you ask 100% of the people you will get help if they can,as Pat said if you are having problems just tell race control you need to test your car,we are all there to race and have fun,the last 3 weeks you have come on leaps and bounds............hell if you get a decent car we might be getting out your way

TRADE FEED BACK.... http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34486
Old 20-03-2010
Mad Member

Quote:
Does this happen every week? The reason I ask is that the first week I turned up to the club I had a budget 40 MHz radio and couldn't even do a lap without veering off course due to inteference (and bad driving!). The next week I turned up with a 2.4GHz system (that only cost £60) and haven't had any inteference since, plus you don't have to carry/change crystals each week. Might be worth considering.

Do you plan to fix the car? if not theres a few good ones for sale on this site at the moment
Old 21-03-2010

a 2.4ghz is a good idea dude. my brother has this radio set here and cant fault it. they can be bought at gee dees models in nottingham if you dont fancy ordering online too.

plus if you are looking a new car i know when the new cougar 2wd and tamiya 2wd comes out in early april (i think) there will be a few decent associated b4 buggys for sale .

www.aranwilcox.com
Old 25-03-2010
Mad Member

I have problems with my 2.4ghz at west bridgeford, last time i came down i only got two races in, all i can say is what a load of old cock

You guys racing tomorrow?
Old 25-03-2010

Yes racing as normal,we had a couple of lads having interferance at the last saturday race with 2.4 ko sets.

Old 25-03-2010
Mad Member

Yeah racing is on tommorow, no racing next week which is good friday.

Robert Jaques, Schumacher Racing KC, K2. Team Associated SC5M

"The Japanese Sniper"

Team Autocare & Cycles
Old 25-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aran View Post
a 2.4ghz is a good idea dude. my brother has this radio set here and cant fault it. they can be bought at gee dees models in nottingham if you dont fancy ordering online too.

plus if you are looking a new car i know when the new cougar 2wd and tamiya 2wd comes out in early april (i think) there will be a few decent associated b4 buggys for sale .
That's the kit I've got, and it's been spot on so far.

Getting back into it after 14 year...so be gentle
Web Design Durham
Old 25-03-2010
Mad Member

Quote:
Yes racing as normal,we had a couple of lads having interferance at the last saturday race with 2.4 ko sets.
Yea that was me, something with ko and the school causing some problems, going to try and get down tomorrow and have another go
Old 25-03-2010
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by samd View Post
Yea that was me, something with ko and the school causing some problems, going to try and get down tomorrow and have another go
I blame cocks on the track! I've heard rumours that the cause havoc with K.O units