Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler

Old 30-10-2014

Default Show Your Short Course......

C'mon then lets see em - get pics up of your sct and let us know what your racing plans are over the winter months or next summer

Here's mine - with it's brand new shell on that I will use once I get to grips with my truck a bit more and get more experience, don't wanna pay £70 for the shell only to shred it

Team C TM2SC

My plan is to get racing in where I can over the winter/spring and hope to try the nationals for experience next summer all being well.

Just made a 1st time membership at YORCC and raced in the SCT Club Championship Round 1 last weekend which was sweet, roll on round 2

Hopefully there will be some other SC races over winter not too far away to get more experience in on the path to becoming a better driver so I can take my 'L' plates off for good

I am already looking at getting a 4WD too, front runner at the moment is the Tekno

Last edited by whites75; 30-10-2014 at 05:53 PM.
Old 30-10-2014

Smile

heres my desc210

fairly new to racing, but currently doing club nights at a1 racing club, also running in the iceman series at a1 racing club, the first round was last sunday and finished 3rd overall in the 2wd short course class
Old 30-10-2014

looks sweet pal sounds like your a pretty decent driver already with that result, nice one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Doc View Post
heres my desc210

fairly new to racing, but currently doing club nights at a1 racing club, also running in the iceman series at a1 racing club, the first round was last sunday and finished 3rd overall in the 2wd short course class
Old 30-10-2014

yeah my driving has come on well, the club nights help, when your up against faster and more experienced drivers you quickly learn to pick the pace up and to be consitant so as not to be left at the back of the pack
Old 30-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Doc View Post
yeah my driving has come on well, the club nights help, when your up against faster and more experienced drivers you quickly learn to pick the pace up and to be consitant so as not to be left at the back of the pack
I am just looking round to see of more racing opportunities that would be possible to get to, as at present its just yorcc once a month in their club championship rounds. For me just now I just need to drive better on the slippy sections indoors at yorcc, just couldn't get to grips with it in round 1literally, felt like driving on ice lol and couldn't keep the car moving forwards consistently on the slippy s bends without slipping sideways....and I wasn't pressing the gas hard either, I think I'm more a steady driver than an aggressive one
Old 30-10-2014

it will all fall into place over time, i focused on being consistant at first, once i managed that my times just fell without really pushing, im at the stage now i can go and do 3 rounds of qualifying and run near identical average lap times in each round, now im just starting to push a little harder to try and get my avg times closer to my fastest lap, but like i said club nights help a lot, when theres a faster car in front you can pick up where there carrying more speed, or braking later ect, also dont be afraid to ask for advice or tips,
if you dont mind travelling get yourself booked into the iceman series at a1 racing club, its a 40 mile drive for me but its a cracking club and a great day out
Old 30-10-2014

Thumbs up Team C 2wd and 4wd from 2014 season

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kabar0a7o5...8078.jpeg?dl=0
Old 30-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.R.C Raceway View Post
nice paint jobs there - you do them yourself or someone do them for you
Old 04-11-2014

Custom XRAY xb9 sct.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (683.9 KB, 12 views)
Old 04-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-milz View Post
Custom XRAY xb9 sct.
Cool do you get plenty of racing in? Over there is the U.S its pretty popular, much more then here in the UK which is a shame .
Old 06-01-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by whites75 View Post
Cool do you get plenty of racing in? Over there is the U.S its pretty popular, much more then here in the UK which is a shame .
Not as much as I'd like with the job and kids. But I've taken it out a few.
Old 06-01-2015

Here is my Xrayxb9 that I converted not a sct utilizing Tek410sct pats enjoy!