Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals

Old 13-02-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to telboy

I thought it was a 'first come first serve' basis?
With priority given to those with high F grades, or those doing all 6 rounds?
Old 13-02-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Not first come first serve!!!

I don't know the exact dimnensions of this rule, but.

I think it goes along 4 or more for most drivers grade, then decends from there, I am sure Charlie or Stuart will correct me soon!!!!
Old 13-02-2010
Mad Member

Thanks David, I'll do that.
Thanks Chris...
.......... what a guy!
Old 13-02-2010
Mad Member

The clues are in the post!!!

The good old flying butter!!!! I knew about that, that very night.....
One of the funniest moments in RC i was told....
Old 13-02-2010
Mad Member

My entry for them all will be sent monday, if i can find my cheque book
Old 13-02-2010
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMike View Post
My entry for them all will be sent monday, if i can find my cheque book

Get it done Mikey boy!!

In relation to the entry criteria I know that F1s completing all 6 rounds stand a chance and thats about it!!
Old 13-02-2010

So does this mean the poeple who are new to this series this year, will be the last to be given a place if there are any left?

Xbox Gamertag: x TES Shaun x
www.the-elite-soldiers.webs.com
Old 13-02-2010
Mad Member

Old 13-02-2010

Think i understand now lol cheers for that i will be F5 anyway as i've not raced in roughly 6 year and this is my first year doing off road.

Xbox Gamertag: x TES Shaun x
www.the-elite-soldiers.webs.com
Old 13-02-2010
Mad Member

keep ya hopes up fella, and we will all see u there.
Old 13-02-2010

Quote:
nope! from wot i understand it depends when u put your entry in. and how many rounds you enter. they first place all the higher ppl into the rounds, f1,f2,f3,f4,f5 and as they go down there becomes less places. but if you are an f5 you have as much change gettin into the meeting as someone whole has done it the last 5 years in a row. and even if it comes bac sayin your a reserve, ive known ppl that are reserve 20 or so gettin into a meeting. So always book the time off work if you need cos its always possible

It does not matter when your entry is received, as long as it is before the closing date which i think this year is the 17 march, on that date all the entries are split up firstly into those that are doing 4 or more rounds, then all those f1's doing 4 or more are allocated a place, then the national f2's, then the regional f2's etc, if you for example are an f3 but only doing 3 rounds and therfor not scoring in the championship (4 from 6) then any f4 who has applied for 4 or more will go ahead of you. once all those people from f1 to f5 who are doing 4 or more have been allocated then any remaining places will be allocated to the rest.
Old 13-02-2010
Mad Member

Old 13-02-2010

Quote:
yer but if your the last person to get ya entry in for wotever catacory u are, u wil still be at the bottom of the pile of that lot of entries
it does not matter, it is not done on entry date at all. you could argue that getting your entry in on the last possible day puts you on the top of the pile!!
Old 13-02-2010

Quote:
nope! from wot i understand it depends when u put your entry in. and how many rounds you enter. they first place all the higher ppl into the rounds, f1,f2,f3,f4,f5 and as they go down there becomes less places. but if you are an f5 you have as much change gettin into the meeting as someone whole has done it the last 5 years in a row. and even if it comes bac sayin your a reserve, ive known ppl that are reserve 20 or so gettin into a meeting. So always book the time off work if you need cos its always possible
that is also incorrect, by the way mike i am not having a dig at you but i think its only right the correct information is supplied to people doing the nationals first time.

aif for example there is one place left at a national and two entries both F5's, then the individual drivers records will be looked at, if you have never done a national or a regional in recent memory then the BRCA will only know your name and nothing else, however if you have done nationals and or regionals then the BRCA will know who you are where you finished in the nationals or regionals, any one with a record at either nationals or regionals will of course get preference to someone who has done neither, thats why your regional rep sends of the regional results to the BRCA at the end of the season, and why Mr Worsley can tell you who where and when someone finished for last 9-10 years (usually tell you within a couple of minutes)
Old 13-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Church View Post
Not first come first serve!!!

I don't know the exact dimnensions of this rule, but.

I think it goes along 4 or more for most drivers grade, then decends from there, I am sure Charlie or Stuart will correct me soon!!!!
The Rule Book is a wonderful thing - -

Entry to the National Series will be given to drivers in the following order (a–f):-
a) Priority in each class, will be given to drivers who enter a minimum of 66% of events in that class, in the
following order : F1, F2, F3, F4, F5.
b) Any remaining places in each class will be given to drivers entering less than 66% of events in that class
in the following order : F1, F2, F3, F4, F5.
c) Eligible entries not gaining places (from (a) & (b) above) will be placed on the National reserve list.
Entries placed on the National reserve list at entry closing date will also be allocated in the same priority of
(a) and (b) above, any entries having similar priority will be allocated in the order of date received. Any
entries received after the official closing date will be allocated in the order of date received.
d) Entries sent after the official closing date (as stated on the official entry form), must be sent to the central
booking address for arrival no later than four weeks before any event.
e) Entries made within four weeks of an event to be sent direct to the Timekeeper.
f) Entries may be accepted on the day of an event.
The order of priority of accepting entries is in the order of (a) to (f). Entries on the day or late arrivals may

have to forego practice.
Old 14-02-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartw View Post
The Rule Book is a wonderful thing - -

Entry to the National Series will be given to drivers in the following order (a–f):-
a) Priority in each class, will be given to drivers who enter a minimum of 66% of events in that class, in the
following order : F1, F2, F3, F4, F5.
b) Any remaining places in each class will be given to drivers entering less than 66% of events in that class
in the following order : F1, F2, F3, F4, F5.
c) Eligible entries not gaining places (from (a) & (b) above) will be placed on the National reserve list.
Entries placed on the National reserve list at entry closing date will also be allocated in the same priority of
(a) and (b) above, any entries having similar priority will be allocated in the order of date received. Any
entries received after the official closing date will be allocated in the order of date received.
d) Entries sent after the official closing date (as stated on the official entry form), must be sent to the central
booking address for arrival no later than four weeks before any event.
e) Entries made within four weeks of an event to be sent direct to the Timekeeper.
f) Entries may be accepted on the day of an event.
The order of priority of accepting entries is in the order of (a) to (f). Entries on the day or late arrivals may
have to forego practice.

Thanks Stuart
Old 14-02-2010
Mad Member

I sent my entry off on the very last day possible last year and got an entry to all rounds that i had entered. Very lucky
I seriously wouldnt advise this as i had a few sweats on as the dates were getting closer. Im also an F5.

All you can do is get your entry in and hope for the best. The BRCA are very well organised. Anybody doing the series for the first time will be blown away.
Xb2 CE
Www.tqmodels.co.uk

See My Feedback
Old 14-02-2010
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Church View Post
Thanks Stuart
[/LEFT]

He's a hero isn't he
Old 14-02-2010
Mad Member

[Anybody doing the series for the first time will be blown away. [/QUOTE]

I hope not as we need now people coming to the nationals LOL, now blown off is different altogether.
Old 14-02-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
He's a hero isn't he

Yes he is!!! He is my hero!!!!! Thanks again Stuart

And yes the BRCA run the best racing known to man!!! The tenth off road section is second to none!!!! I am happy to be a part of it!!!!