Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 11-05-2010

Default Durango plus lots of other stuff

I have loads to sell due to giving up

Durango only done three meetings outdoors and two indoor. I have replaced the servo saver the drive pins are the longer ones. It has new bearings in the front plus spacers. The spur gear is an associated but there is a new Durango one with pads. It has some scratches on the front chassis and a little damage to the shock tower, poor driving . The rear wheels are damage due to short drive pins . I have changed all the ball cups for RPM and the ball studs for Schumacher and
associated all the originals are with it plus all the ball cups and studs. It has the box and manual with all the extra roll bars and ali suspension holders other than that there are no spares. Rolling chassis only no electrics.
I am asking £375.00 posted

Prodigy 2 Lipo charger nearly new £30.00 posted

Prodigy 2 Lipo charger used £20.00 posted

Trakpower V balancer with balance lead for trakpower lipos £20.00 posted

Spektrum receiver SR 3000 there are two of these at £30.00 each posted

Spektrum receiver SR 3000 there is one which has a shorter aerial wire but still works fine £25.00 posted

Spektrum micro receiver with bind plug £40.00 posted

Hyper ST pro truggy with SH engine the truggy had done about 6 meetings when I got it and I have only done 1 the engine has had 10 tanks through it to run it in then one race meeting. There are no spares with it and there is no servos or radio. £250.00 posted

Losi mini T this is all new an unfinished project losi mini T all blue ali hop ups some still in there packets to much to list £70.00 posted

Atomic carbon S2 2WD B4 conversion using a factory team B4 stainless steel screws with losi threaded shocks. Comes with all the carbon rear toe and kick up plates and carbon lipo cradle Good condition £200.00 posted

Loads more to come when its sorted.

Payment by PayPal as a gift.

If you are interested in any please pm with an email address and I will send more photos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DEX 1.jpg (45.8 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg Truggy.jpg (39.0 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg AC S2.jpg (37.3 KB, 112 views)

https://sites.google.com/site/levertonraceway/home