Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Notts & Derby - NDOR

Old 27-02-2017
Mad Member

Default THE END STORY OF NDOR

Where do i start as there is so many people to thank for everything you have all put it to NDOR over the last 3 weeks .You have all done 1 amazing job and so proud to be a part of it .
Everybody has given everything they have had to give and without all the people that have been there to help, NDOR would not be where it is today .The endless hours,gruelling work and pain we have all suffered along the way i can honestly say has been worth every minute;
Frustrated that i am in the sick bay yes i am, not to be there for the opening of the track this weekend ,thankyou to everybody that has asked Tim about myself today it is really much appreciated .My god was it quiet there ??? LOL;
We have been going for a few years and tried to improve year by year and give the drivers what they want and asked for .As a small club sometimes we cannot build rome in a day but we try and try very hard .It is the drivers input that the we at NDOR listen to and we would like to thankyou all for all the input you have given us over the last few years.
It has taken us some time to get there but we have done it and done it well and so pleased for NDOR that we have been granted 2 nationals for 2017 .Some very exciting ahead with a bit more to come and further plans for the club
There is 1 special person in my life that really would like to thank as he has had a endless task to keep us all going and keep us bonded to work as 1 big family ,fantastic team work Sometimes i feel Tim Tracey Ramsden does not always get the thanks he deserves
He has done 1 hell of amazing job to cope with everything over the last month and i know for 1 i would have been in the nut house if i had the pressure,stress worry and to keep everything going .This man deserves a bloody medal .
TimTracey Ramsden health as really taking a toll with everything he has done for the NDOR and you the drivers but my god my friend you have pulled it all of and credit where credit is due
So from the bottom of my heart i cannot thankyou all enough for everything you all have put into the club and we can only go forward,onwards and upwards; You all should be so proud of yourselves and the feedback we have had just from 1 weekend has been fantastic .