Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Schumacher

Old 03-12-2013

Default Cougar kf rear toe-in

What does the kit come with for toe-in as standard, and does anyone know what part no. is required to adjust it?

Also, whilst I'm at it what springs come with the kit?
Old 03-12-2013

Wink

Hi

The springs are rear 2.5 front 4.0 as for the toe I think it's 3 degrees could be wrong and I think you will need the alloy pivot blocks to make adjustments part no. U4160
Old 03-12-2013
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrg1 View Post
Hi

The springs are rear 2.5 front 4.0 as for the toe I think it's 3 degrees could be wrong and I think you will need the alloy pivot blocks to make adjustments part no. U4160
3 deg toe in
2 deg anti squat

You need the alloy blocks
Old 03-12-2013

Ok, that's great thanks.
Old 03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Pickard View Post
What does the kit come with for toe-in as standard, and does anyone know what part no. is required to adjust it?
Good question, the manual states that the rear toe is 3 degress and anti squat is 2 degrees, the same as the K1. But the K1 has different rear suspension hangers, or different part numbers anyway. So what are the differences between the K1 and KF rear wishbone hangers?
Old 03-12-2013

Send a message via MSN to Mossy

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger5 View Post
Good question, the manual states that the rear toe is 3 degress and anti squat is 2 degrees, the same as the K1. But the K1 has different rear suspension hangers, or different part numbers anyway. So what are the differences between the K1 and KF rear wishbone hangers?
There isnt any difference between the rear hangers. The plastic ones are indeed 3 degree toe in and 2 squat - they were set to my geomerty a few years back. If you do go with the Alloy pivot blocks instead it will allow you alot more freedom to change, however the standard plastic ones are a great standard geometry.
Old 04-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossy View Post
There isnt any difference between the rear hangers. The plastic ones are indeed 3 degree toe in and 2 squat - they were set to my geomerty a few years back. If you do go with the Alloy pivot blocks instead it will allow you alot more freedom to change, however the standard plastic ones are a great standard geometry.
Thanks Simon for clearing that up.
Can you also confirm what differences running the car with a shorty lipo will make, will this make the car more lively due to less weight, less or more rear traction etc, etc? Would running the car with saddles make the car more planted? I'm interested in this mod but it means I would have to buy different cells and don't want the expense if I don't like the changes.