Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Associated

Old 15-05-2017

How is everyone getting on?

The B64 version is close to being launched - just waiting for some of you to confirm and feedback fitment.

We are proposing to include and delete the following access as a halfway house to full protection whilst allowing for stripping and re-calibrating set-ups...what do you think?

Annex-RC

www.annex-rc.com
Old 16-05-2017

Hi,

In case some of you were kind enough to email pics of of your new protector on your cars, please email me at ant@visposuk.com. sorry, the email in the pm were sent in error!

Have a great day!

www.annex-rc.com
Old 21-05-2017
Mad Member

Send a message via MSN to markwilliamson2001

Used my B6 protector today! Excellent! Most impressed. Would recommend them! :-)
Old 21-05-2017

I've been using my chassis protector for a few weeks now and so far I've had no problems. The fit is good and application was very easy. They seem to be made of a much higher quality material than others on the market. I'd highly recommend these to others.

Thanks again and all the best
Old 24-05-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annex RC View Post
How is everyone getting on?

The B64 version is close to being launched - just waiting for some of you to confirm and feedback fitment.

We are proposing to include and delete the following access as a halfway house to full protection whilst allowing for stripping and re-calibrating set-ups...what do you think?

Annex-RC
Hi, In all honesty I do prefer a protector with access to all of the holes. If not replacing a broken side pod goes from a £3 job to a £10 ish job. There is so much adjustment on the B64 I think it would be a shame to have to change the protector when changing from outdoor to indoor setups.

Last edited by The Joker; 24-05-2017 at 10:43 PM.
Old 03-06-2017

Update:

For those who was kind enough to help test fit the B64, thanks! Those who have yet to test the sample - please don't bother as its a few mm short and holes are also slightly off.

We have now obtained another chassis plate and have made the corrections...just waiting for the final sample prints and we're updating a slightly different carbon print.

B64 will be available in July or sooner, together with other brand fitments (at last!).

For the few who I have PM'd who played a part in testing, etc. we'll be contacting you once we have it in stock!

We will probably migrate this thread onto the generic 1/10th and 1/8th as we'll be pretty much covered the current top 2wd and 4wd 1/10 - for now...

Again, the support, interest and interaction has been much appreciated - thanks very much and I hope the B6 protectors are still going strong!!!

Ants

www.annex-rc.com