Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > KYOSHO

Old 31-12-2005
Administrator

Default oh dear

went out the other day in subzero conditions and managed to break a front hub carrier after 2 mins of jumping about on the bury track, no worries i thought until i got home and realised id lost a kingpin.. would be easy to find if i'd known, but i didnt realise..

so... where do i get some ? , anyone recommend any online retailers for bits ? I have some 10 deg hubs but fancy the kit ones again and ofcourse need some kingpins.

are people breaking the hub carriers a often ?
Old 31-12-2005
Woop Woop Member

hi there jimmy i tend to get my bits from either elite models, lesro, microtec or extreme rc and the later of these do have 10 degree hubs + kingpins in stock from memory :wink:

woop woop racing officialy keeping team toe out inline
Old 31-12-2005

Default Pin this

Hi Jimmy Yep your right its one of those “I do not jolly well believe it moments” and its all part of the enjoyable hobby were are absorbed in…………………Not
Last time I was with Jeff from Elite Models Victoria Street Halifax I’m sure he had some in stock his number is 01422 373010. Hope you have a good 2006
Old 31-12-2005

Send a message via MSN to mini-ripper

Microtech have got a great range of most of the stock parts in stock.
Old 06-01-2006

Jimmy, those kingpins were one of the first things I noticed as a spare part I probaby should order when I first viewed the exploded parts list. I know for a fact that Evolution Hobbies in the states has what you are looking for since I've ordered them up from that store, but I'm not sure if he is shipping over seas. However, since the owner of the store has been a distributor for Atomic Carbon, he is doing over seas business.... maybe he'll sell parts over seas as well? Worth a shot if you get desperate. He also has the caster blocks you are looking for as well. For the time being, you could always add 3mm of kickup to the front bulkhead and use your 10deg blocks if you like the stock setup.