Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Boughton Raceway

Old 17-02-2013

Default Summer Series 2013 ?

I know it's early but just wanted to ask when/if there may be any details of this year's series (dates, tyres, cost, classes etc) ?

http://www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com/
Old 18-02-2013

There will be a summer series and maybe even a 2day meeting has been talked about im sure barry will post details soon.
Old 18-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juttie View Post
There will be a summer series and maybe even a 2day meeting has been talked about im sure barry will post details soon.
With the special Boughton hotdogs I hope! And sunshine - please book some sunshine for 2013.
Old 18-02-2013

Yes there will be a summer series, WITH Boughton bangers! I'll try and get on with arranging dates this week. If anyone has Coastals dates and norfolk buggy clubs dates handy it would help me out! Trouble is there's not enough weekends available! What with avoiding other club dates, regionals and rallycross nationals. Hopefully we can get on the track soon to finish the alterations, any suggestions for the track will be considered, but I'm not removing the ripples everyone loves

Norfolks Number 1 All Weather Astro Venue.
Old 18-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmodelweek View Post
Yes there will be a summer series, WITH Boughton bangers! I'll try and get on with arranging dates this week. If anyone has Coastals dates and norfolk buggy clubs dates handy it would help me out! Trouble is there's not enough weekends available! What with avoiding other club dates, regionals and rallycross nationals. Hopefully we can get on the track soon to finish the alterations, any suggestions for the track will be considered, but I'm not removing the ripples everyone loves
Ripples - My opinion has now changed on them. I have a car with working suspension now so keep them!

NBC - (Those posted)
January 13
January 27
February 10
February 24
March 10
March 31

Coastal Racing Clicky
On Coastals Calendar the Whites and Orange are not Coastal meetings but Touring Car dates. (In short - Ignorable )