Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > MMRX - Wakefield

Old 07-11-2010

Thumbs up iwill hopefully soon be treackside :)

went down to morley yest and what a great set of guys very helpful and i am now a proud owner of a mugen mbx-6 and so the building begins all diffs are done but slowly does it lol....again cheers to the lads at morley and i think im coming along sunday to have a look!!!
Old 09-11-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Glad you got sorted. Didn't fancy a super cheap D8 then ? I picked on up as I can't resist a bargain, and I like building the cars anyway

The meeting this weekend is cancelled due to flooding, it's posted on this site in the MMRX section, with a few pics. So no rush to build the car

I'll keep an eye out for you, will be nice to meet up with another newbie as you do need help to put the car down & re fuel etc. It can be tricky when your sort of on your own !

Custom Painted Bodyshells by me ! www.shillyshells.co.uk

http://www.shillyshells.co.uk
Old 10-11-2010

Talking

am glad the lads at the morley looked after you, i told them you would be calling in i had a call out at work so didnt end up helping in the shop saturday, if you need any advise with the build just ring and we would be happy to help. When you buy your engine you want one with smooth power and a good run time so its easy to drive to lurn with and will do ten minute pit stops to pull a bit of time back. Dont scrimp on radio gear get 2.4ghz so no messing with crystals and interferance spectrum stuff is pretty good for the money! Let us know how u get on or if u need help with the set up!
Old 10-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by andys View Post
Glad you got sorted. Didn't fancy a super cheap D8 then ? I picked on up as I can't resist a bargain, and I like building the cars anyway

The meeting this weekend is cancelled due to flooding, it's posted on this site in the MMRX section, with a few pics. So no rush to build the car

I'll keep an eye out for you, will be nice to meet up with another newbie as you do need help to put the car down & re fuel etc. It can be tricky when your sort of on your own !

hi yeh be good to have a fellow rookie there aint gt a clue what to expect yet so any help much appreciated cheers mate and hopefully see ay soon
Old 10-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 450kid View Post
am glad the lads at the morley looked after you, i told them you would be calling in i had a call out at work so didnt end up helping in the shop saturday, if you need any advise with the build just ring and we would be happy to help. When you buy your engine you want one with smooth power and a good run time so its easy to drive to lurn with and will do ten minute pit stops to pull a bit of time back. Dont scrimp on radio gear get 2.4ghz so no messing with crystals and interferance spectrum stuff is pretty good for the money! Let us know how u get on or if u need help with the set up!

hi yeh they were spot on in shop and im gettin a nova rossi engine for the beast i think all my spares are coming from there so sure them n u will only give me the best cheers for help and advice and hopefully see ya soon pullin sum big air n mr whippys cause i aint on a bike so landings aint guna hurt me only the pocket haha