Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Durango

Old 19-05-2014

Default Seeing as Durango have no idea does anyone know whats going on with stock?

Have so much trouble getting things for the dex408 its getting silly. I'm only after the rear center brace kit and v2 rear hubs.
Phoned up about ten of their listed retailers now, no one knows when anything is coming in. Phoned up Hobbyco and revel direct and they don't even know..What a great way to kill a buggy off! Regretting buying the kit now.

So has anyone got any idea whats going on, when its going to get solved and is it possible to buy ten durango items without having to go through ten different shops and pay ten times postage?
Old 19-05-2014

Front arms for a 410v4 without splitting a kit, type d balls, v4 bodies and the list goes on.I like the car, I got the hang of it but spares availability is really starting to annoy me.
If not careful they'll kill the brand through lack of support...
Old 19-05-2014

TD have just joined with revell/hobbico and are getting everything sorted, all parts should be back in stock pretty soon, but as with any brand there will always be a few parts that are out of stock that may take a little longer to come in!
Old 19-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesk View Post
Front arms for a 410v4 without splitting a kit, type d balls, v4 bodies and the list goes on.I like the car, I got the hang of it but spares availability is really starting to annoy me.
If not careful they'll kill the brand through lack of support...
You can get all the items you mentioned from Amain
Old 19-05-2014
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

I've got 210V2 parts from Tower Hobbies. It looks like the US distribution setup is working fine, its just the European one that is having teething issues.

Yz4 - Yz2
DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410
RC10 Team - Manta Ray -
RC10T
Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King
Tz4 - GT24B

BMRCC
Emergency back-up race controller
(but only if nobody better is available)
Old 19-05-2014

Teething troubles. The UK distributor has no idea when stock is due in and the past two due in dates the stock just hasn't shown up i was told!

And i know they have joined with revell/hobbico but it was planned wasn't it? The way its been handled almost seems like a surprise to them. How is it customers can order from the states and get stuff quicker than the European suppliers can?
Old 21-05-2014

I'm sure theres a reason behind it all, but with manufacturing orders have big lead times. They've got orders in the works before stock levels even get low. While they're feeling out the market and expanding at rapid fire pace, it makes it look like they're playing catch up. Because of lead times, this also takes much longer then you'd think. Some parts like the 410v4 dogbones show mid September. All that said, hopefully you can get your needed parts, there cars are some of the best I've run with lap times to back it, its never a mistake to run a Durango car.