Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > South East

Old 28-05-2007
Mad Member

Default FORCC 4WD - Sunday 3rd June

Well I thought I'd better kick things off for the next event.

The next round of the 4WD championship is quickly upon us this coming Sunday at Faversham Off Road Car Club. We are all hoping and praying that we have better weather than EPR endured on the 27th May.

PLEASE - no one to arrive before 8am unless you are directly involved with the running of the meeting. Open practice will be from 8.45am to 9.45am, then a quick drivers' briefing with first race on the line at 10am sharp. Please also respect the surrounding residents and keep the noise (and stereos) to a minimum when you arrive and depart.

We do have a burger van this time for hot and cold drink and a range of food.

All ages and abilities are welcome at FORCC. As usual there will be an Open class for 2WD cars at this event. The meeting will be run to it's usual high standard so come along, have fun, and enjoy your days' racing.

See you all on Sunday.
Dave.
Old 29-05-2007

Default FORCC regional

Hi Hog,

Looking forward to the regional at FORCC. Alan has assurred me that he has booked good weather

Just order new camera lens, so hopefully Sunday will be its first outing. if it arrives in time. No excuses for dodgy pictures anymore.
Old 30-05-2007

Hog

What happened to you tonight? Rumors were that you were a big girl, but i can't say who started that You missed a great night..

Sundays looking to be a busy meeting, looks like over 40 from Forcc will be there just for starters.. Al's still promising good weather so numbers will only get bigger.

Only extra kit for Sunday should be sunglasses I hope.....

See you Sunday
Gordon
Old 01-06-2007
Mad Member

A dose of Delhi Belly mate - not something to be taken lightly when you're my build.........