Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 12th & 10th On Road

Old 18-01-2014
Mad Member

Default which tire additive for carpet ?

As above , which tire additive are people running indoors on carpet , especially on touring cars ??

I have been using the nosram stuff , it seems ok and fairly common at our local club , and its handy with the applicator dab thingy !!

I've only recently gone back to indoor touring ( still doing 1/10th buggys tho ) and used to use the cs grip , but it was easyer to get the nosram when i returned !!

Last night i ran the nosram in the quallies , and decided to run the schumacher 3.0 additive in the final , i didn't change anything else on the car , but it seemed a bit more consistent ..

btw if it matters , i'm running a xray t4'14 , 13.5t with boost/turbo , and the grip gets pretty good , due to the mini's and supastox running foams etc and on a small - medium size track ..
Old 31-01-2014

ive used spider grip green ,but cant really campare it with anything at the mo,i still have a 10yr old bottle of lrp carpet which is better than the sgg but when that runs out ill try the new lrp and see if its better or not over the old stuff