Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > KYOSHO

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-12-2017

Default RB6.6 slippy wood floor setup help

Hi guys,

I have a RB6. that I run as per the kit setup on a indoor track that is around 30% carpet and 70% ish slippy wooden flooring. (Video of the track here - https://www.facebook.com/HighlandRad...kkdN6nPaRGVkUM)

I run my RB6.6 with Schumacher Mini Pin yellow or Schumacher Cactus yellow rear tyres and the fronts I run Schumacher Low Profile cut staggers in yellow.

The RB6.6 is great on the carpet with the 3 gear lay-down transmission but I and other drivers are really struggling with front end grip on the slippy corners. If I add power to try and slide the rear, the front end will push wide and coasting doesn't really bite in either. Only way round is going slow or tapping the brakes slightly to get some rotation. Massive understeer!

Is there anything that should work like for instance;
2 Degree Rear Toe in Vs 3?
More or less anti squat?
Would a stand up 3/4 gear box be better to give more front end bite on the slippy sections?

Rear traction is ok, a tad slippy but generally ok on the straights and exiting corners.

I would like more front end bite, or less rear grip on the corners to get the car to bite. More rotation in the corners etc.

Any idea's or suggestions?