Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Stoke RCMCC

Old 25-07-2014

Default Hi srcmcc!

Hi everyone,
Looking to join the club once my buggy is up and running, il also lend a hand setting up, tidying away and with anything else you may required. I did pop down last Tuesday but everyone was busy busy so il pop down again and meet some of you next Tuesday. Looked well organised and everyone was having a good time

Nick
Old 27-07-2014

Hi Nick, sorry none of us got chance to speak to you last Tuesday, things do get a bit crazy at times with us all being racers but if you come to race control next time you are down one of us will be happy to speak to you.
Old 28-07-2014

Send a message via Skype™ to AdamDrane

There's normally a table full of buggy runners in the corner too, so feel free to come and say hello there
Old 28-07-2014

Il make sure I come over Steve, I just didn't want to get in anyone's way, you did all look busy but I enjoyed watching what I did, can't wait to get involved!

Thanks Adam, I wish I had now but I get a bit shy sometimes lol il try to get up there tomorrow evening

Nick
Old 30-07-2014

Hi Nick,

Did you manage to get down last night? What buggy are you going to be racing (I hope its a Schumacher lol) If you ever need any advice or help then just ask anybody at the club and they will help you or point you to somebody who can.

We have also got a face book page you might want to join as thats where most of the banter happens.

Cheers
Pete
Old 30-07-2014

Hi Pete,
Yeah I popped in for half hour, bought a motor from Duncan and watched a couple of heats! It's a great club from what I've seen and the people I've spoken to are all real nice! Were you up there? Il get back up next Tuesday an come say hi if your about? Yeah I joined the group on Facebook, I've been looking at the pics on there, can't wait to get involved and get racing with you all!

Nick