Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Newcastle RC Racers

Old 12-01-2017

Default RC Setup / Practice Day

Morning all

We have booked the hall at Tyne Met College for Sunday 12th Feb for the day (0900am – 1800pm) for a day of running and setup work / practice, with the option of heats at the end of the day. The hall has a huge car park, and bathroom facilities, and has plenty stores close by for food etc.

At the moment, I am trying to find out how many people would be interested in taking part. The cost doesn’t look like it will be any more than £10 per person based on the initial numbers that have shown interest, but once we have a better idea we can confirm exactly how much. Because of what it is, we will restrict booking numbers if interest is high, so please reply to me and let me know if you would like to take part, be it with touring car or buggy (or both!). If buggy, is it 2 or 4 wheel driver, or again, both?

All racers will be registered and timed on the loop, so you can see throughout the day how your setup changes etc improve your lap and race times

We will have dedicated sessions for kids too, and both buggy and touring cars rounds. It will all be planned in advance, with open sessions and towards the end of the day timed races and possibly finals.

Its nothing official, just something to get your cars setup and try new parts.

Please let me know asap if you would be interested in taking part. My email is ainscowpaul@gmail.com if you need to contact me

Currently running Schumachers Cat K1 Aero and Cougar KF, with my son running the Cat K1
Old 12-01-2017

This will be ideal for my son as he is new to the hobby and is a great idea.
Old 12-01-2017

Hi Mal

What's your email address (feel free to private message me it) and I'll drop you a line ?

Paul

Currently running Schumachers Cat K1 Aero and Cougar KF, with my son running the Cat K1