Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > News

Old 10-06-2010
Administrator

Default Ellis Stafford to run X11 this season

Team Xtreme would like to announce Ellis Stafford has joined them for the remainder of the 2010 season, running the Predator X11 car in 4wd.

“We want to say how pleased we are that he has chosen to join our team out of all the manufacturers out there. He will make a great contribution to the Team with all the years of experience that he has.”

Ellis will be running the X11 at the UK Nationals and the coming 2010 Euros in Austria, alongside his X-Factory X6 2wd car.
Old 10-06-2010
Administrator

Old 10-06-2010
Spends too long on oOple ...

Thought he was running the new proto X-Factory 4WD as it look awesome at EPR for the GP etc?

Good luck and good for another British manufacturer
Old 10-06-2010
Administrator

Race report is almost here but I mentioned it in there. I think XFactory are wanting to work on the car some more and maybe try some other things - you're right though Ellis had some good results with it.
Old 10-06-2010
Mad Member

We are a long way from having a genuine prototype 4WD car. The current test bed chassies have tested several exciting new concepts with a number of excellent results and a few that are not so excellent. We are working now to overcome the one or two things that showed as problems and hope to return soon to work with the test beds.

I want to stress that the test bed cars proved about five different theories correct, and these will carry forward. We are majorly excited and know that when the final car is ready it will be truly revolutionary.

In the meantime, Ellis wants to win both Championships in 2010, and he wanted a car more competitive than our test bed. We agreed the test beds would not be ready in improved form before August, so Big E signed with Pred to run the four Nationals only. His primary allegiance remains with X Factory -- note the decal on his shirt.

So, for now, Good Luck E! Go win the Championship! Can't think of anything better for X Factory than for Ellis to do the big double!

Engineering Without Fear
www.XFactoryRC.com
www.facebook.com/XFactoryRC
Old 11-06-2010

What about the RHR report Jimmy, any nearer??