Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > Scotland

Old 17-09-2014

Default "Wall of Death" - Free to good home

Hi folks

I have a “wall of death” thats been taking up room in my garage for far too long, so I’m offering it for free to an RC club that will find a use for it.

Here’s some blurb:-
· I built it for a couple of off-road heats at GRCC a couple of years back, but as this is primarily a TC/Mardave club, it didn’t last. It has been un-used since.
· Its made up of 4 back sections which fold flat and 2 main curved sections.
· It is approx. 3700mm end to end and 1800mm in height, if my memory is correct.
· It only takes one person about 5 minutes to setup and take down.
· One half is already covered in prima-felt whilst the other isn’t, although I have enough to cover this too. This will also be included.
· It is designed for indoor use but can be used outdoor, but strictly on dry days only – there are some hardboard sections which would turn to mush if wet.
· It is free standing and does not need additional support from behind.
· It can be placed against a wall if required, so the cars can travel even higher.
· Anyone who wants it will have to collect from Newtonhill. (10 minutes north of Stonehaven) My car, a Vectra Estate, can fit all of the back sections and one curved section in the back. (actually designed it with this in mind) But anything less than a transit type van will struggle to fit both curved sections.

I can send some pics and a small video if you contact me on darrenbrodie@btinternet.com.

Cheers and happy racing