Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 02-05-2012

Default JQ The Car & huge spares package.

JQ Products The Car.
This has been my spare car and has probably done around 8hrs running in total between racing and testing.
Its running the later spec plastics (not the brittle ones from the first batch) and has just been rebuilt with the following new parts:
Front gearbox,
Upper links (rods, ends and balls) front and rear.
Center diff cup
Battery box
Battery switch

An un-used custom painted shell (from Janos Nagy) and a 90% set of JQ decals with black and yellow wings will be provided.

All the diffs have been rebuilt with new oils, o-rings, gaskets and bearings as well as new bearings on the rear gearbox pinion. The front diff is running the optional 41t overdrive ring. Rear hub bearings have also been replaced with new.
Shocks have been rebuilt with new o-rings and shims and are modified with shorter shock shafts, Losi bladders and foam compensators.
I have also modified and fitted Losi brake discs in place of the stock discs, the option medium ackerman plate and DE skids friont and rear.

The car will come with a comprehensive spares package of both new and some lightly used parts.
The used/option parts include Losi silver and red rear springs, new spur gear, stock 43t front diff ring, 2.5 rear sway bar, optional center drive shafts (for weight back position), short ackerman plate and the stock brake discs.

New in packet spares are as follows:
JQB002 Wingmount
JQB005 Shock Plastic Parts
JQB007 Front Arm
JQB008 Rear Arm
JQB009 Rear Hub Right
JQB010 Rear Hub Left
JQB015 16 Degree C-hub R
JQB016 16 Degree C-hub L
JQB019 Bumper
JQB022 Arm Holder Inserts
JQB024 Servo Arms
JQB026 Fueltank posts
JQB030 Front Gearbox
JQB033 Rear Diff Bearing Insert
JQB035 Shock Bladder
JQB036 Shock O-Rings
JQB037 Shock Bushings
JQB039 Fueltank Grommet
JQB048 Arm Bushing
JQB068 Inner Hingepins. 61.5mm Front 64.5mm Rear
JQB104 5-Hole 1.3mm Piston
JQB123 6 Hole 1.4mm Shock Piston

Also included are a set of Losi bladders and foam compensators and (not pictured) a full Blue Lightining screw set and 75% of a new bearings kit.

The car is coming as a roller, so wont have the shown servo's or receiver included.

For this package Im looking for £200 delivered. I'll be at MMRX on 13th May or the buyer can come collect from home or work.

Payment by paypal, you must pay the fee's or send a gift, your choice. If by collection, I'll take cash but no cheques.