Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Old 30-11-2018
Rameshsalvi

Default How Do you Transport Your R/Cs?

I now have two electric and one nitro SCT along with two radios, chargers, tools, and spare parts that I bring when I go out. Right now I just toss the R/Cs in my truck's bed-mounted tool box and bring a 24" toolbox with spare parts, a 12" tool box with...tools, and an aluminum case with the radios and chargers.

I know there's gotta be a better way to carry them so I'm looking for ideas. I was thinking about one of those R/C-specific pit bags, but they seem too overpriced. Lorem Ipsum Temp Mail 10 Minute Mail Maybe a bigger plastic toolbox from Home Depot? Mostly looking for a way to keep all the spares and tools organized. I have a few of those clear-plastic parts organizers for screws and connectors and such, but the tools just get tossed into the bottom of the 12" box, so it requires a lot of digging to find what I need.

Last edited by Rameshsalvi; 04-12-2018 at 02:09 PM.
Old 30-11-2018
Mad Member

Can you make up your mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameshsalvi View Post
Hey guys!

I've never had anything RC, but I was looking for some hobbies that involve some building, and <snip>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameshsalvi View Post
I've been in the hobby most of my life and am always curious about what other people truly enjoy about it.

Last edited by mattr; 30-11-2018 at 01:42 PM.