Old 21-07-2017
Mad Member

Think may be annoucement on face book but i cant confirm as i dont do facebook

Think tyres are staying same for this year
Old 21-07-2017
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

The change is no change...

Important tyre info........
Following on from many many discussions, believe me you would not believe the amount of discussions that have gone on with many of the regular racers.
After careful consideration we have decided there will be no change on the tyres for this coming season, therefore as previous years it will be the Schumacher Yellow Mini Pin tyres, any of the Mini Pin versions are allowed again. We shall work to design and create a new tyre completely that we can hopefully move onto for the following series, however due to other tyres being designed at the minute we didn't have the time to do one for this season. The new Cactus tyre is coming soon and we shall do some private testing with this when it's available, if it is found to be a better all round tyre for Worksop then we may look to change to this but for now the tyres will remain unchanged. As the famous saying goes.......if it ain't broke, don't try and fix it!!!!
Hopefully you all agree to this decision and will now get your entries sent in if you haven't done so as yet. I've had many messages saying you are waiting on the tyre decision before booking in, now the decision is made please get your entries in as I'm sure it will be a hugely popular series as always.
A reminder to those who haven't yet paid, your entries aren't confirmed until payment is received. Please spread the word and let everyone know.
Here's the link to the entry form again if anyone needs it:
http://www.racing-cars.com/images/pd...rm_2017-18.pdf
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 21-07-2017
oOple Contributor

Thanks for posting the reply Neal 😉
Hopefully everyone is happy to stay as it was.