Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Durango

Old 27-05-2011

ok... another day of running the piss out of it and I broke the front bumper. And it does have the tiniest bit of dust collecting at the rear outdrives. Everyone happy now? Our track is more suited to an FOFF rig just so ya know. As my dog says... RUFF RUFF
Old 27-05-2011

No problems here also. I have the car almost a year and after 2 races and hours of bashing nothing went wrong!! I followed the instructions and my experience with other kits. Any upgrades made for lightening the car (Tresrey parts) and for making the car more beautiful. I like the red coloured parts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC02853.jpg (316.9 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg DSC02909.jpg (216.8 KB, 43 views)
Old 27-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by the man from delmonte View Post
Are you sure you not talking about yoursely pack-meister
I believe I've told you before, stop hiding behind a keyboard. I told you to come to the last round of Worksop and we can sort things properly. You bottled you inbred.

I saw you on tv last night. It was the program about the peado ring and you were not one of the coppers.

Old 28-05-2011
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainlip View Post
Let's see how long it takes for you to say the diffs are leaking, diffs are stripping, wheels are falling off, broken wishbone holders, bearings collapse......

Apart from leaking diffs (which they do, get over it) i have never had any of these issues that you talk of. I reckon with all the issues that you have had, you build your cars to a low standard and you hit just about everything on the track (an off of it)

I have run my 410r indoors on carpet, outdoors on grass and astro and i have yet to break anything. I think they are great.

Dave
Old 28-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpackster1980 View Post
I believe I've told you before, stop hiding behind a keyboard.

Did you type this while sucking on your mothers left tit? She loves it when you gently nimble it, dont you know all your thick geordie mates take it in turns to spit roast her.
Old 28-05-2011
Mad Member

What have Geordies got to do with it Mr Delmonte? David follows Sunderland. I am deeply wounded??
Xb2 CE
Www.tqmodels.co.uk

See My Feedback
Old 29-05-2011
Awesome Admin

Send a message via AIM to Col

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris68nufc View Post
What have Geordies got to do with it Mr Delmonte? David follows Sunderland. I am deeply wounded??
To everyone who's not from the N/E, sunderland is just a part of geordieland...
Old 29-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by the man from delmonte View Post
Did you type this while sucking on your mothers left tit? She loves it when you gently nimble it, dont you know all your thick geordie mates take it in turns to spit roast her.
Talking from your own mother's experiences and it obviously worked with yours that is how you were born apart she was spit roasted by the whole of her own family.

This is why you look like one of those inbreds on the hills have eyes. I bet you don't race no more because you new hobby is washing the spunk and crap stains from your mothers bed sheets and curtains.
Old 29-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpackster1980 View Post
Talking from your own mother's experiences and it obviously worked with yours that is how you were born apart she was spit roasted by the whole of her own family.

This is why you look like one of those inbreds on the hills have eyes. I bet you don't race no more because you new hobby is washing the spunk and crap stains from your mothers bed sheets and curtains.
I like you , so does my Mother or is she my sister come to think of it, might even be my auntie. No no shes my Gran. Always wondered why i look like Sloth from the Goonies