Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Notts & Derby - NDOR

Old 06-12-2016
Mad Member

Default EXCITING TIMES AHEAD FOR NDOR 2017

I guess you have all found out that NDOR is honoured to host the 1/8th nationals and the 1/8th Truggy and E-buggy nationals this year.

We have an exciting time to come in the new year and if it wasn't for Mandy Scott helping us all out at and on the track we would have struggled to get the nationals, but we have got them both.

As you may have noticed this weekend, that we have made some changes to the track already. We have been widening the track to 4 meters and put a new section in to get up onto the back straight to slow the approach to it. We have other changes in the pipeline and it will hopefully help make NDOR the top astro track in the country. We have the facilities and the means to do it! So if you could offer us as much help that you can over the weeks to come would be greatly appreciated.

I would like to than Mandy, John Yates, Darrell Skinner, Darren Smith, James Lawrence, Craig T Emmington, Chris Easterbrook and Mandy's mum and dad Silv & Wilf Scott. You both are amazing with all the work and help that you have done for us this year and still do. I love that you both support Mandy through the hobby that she loves. She's changed loads for the better before anyone says anything lol 😂

Hope to see you all trackside soon.
Tim.