Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > South East

Old 20-05-2012

Glad yoy all enjoyed it

Big thanks to Steve A for the track, Steve D for help setting up and his manual labour. Also cheers to Jodie for backup in race control.

See you all next time for the 2wd race later on in the season
Old 20-05-2012
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

yeap, big thanks to Steve and Simon. Smooth day and a really good track. Some nice corners and features in there and the surface held up really well with no random holes appearing. All the hard work is reaping the rewards now.

Sorry to Ross for stamping on your car. I'll try harder next time to snap it!! lol

Ansmann Racing UK

RIP - MicroTech Racing

Trader Feedback
Old 20-05-2012
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractor Boy View Post
PS. Was great to see the biggest cheer of the day came at drivers briefing when Simon announced that our gracious leader Steve would not be in attendence today, don't worry Steve it was all in jest, we all love you and understand you're a busy man at the moment sorting out some small event that's happening this summer, good luck mate, hope to see you back very soon
Good to feel the love.....NOT!!!

Pleased to hear that everything went well and you all had a good day! I was thinking of you all! Tremendous effort put in by Steve A, his family, Simon and others and even I did have a little bit of input myself right up to late last night!

I'll update the Championship tables once I've got my hands on the results from Simon.....that is if you still want me to do them!

http://www.edenparkraceway.com/
http://www.insidelinemodels.com/
http://www.pr-rc.com/
http://www.rcracer.com/
Old 21-05-2012
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookie View Post
Good to feel the love.....NOT!!!

Pleased to hear that everything went well and you all had a good day! I was thinking of you all! Tremendous effort put in by Steve A, his family, Simon and others and even I did have a little bit of input myself right up to late last night!

I'll update the Championship tables once I've got my hands on the results from Simon.....that is if you still want me to do them!

Awww bless, poor Steve is feeling unwanted, don't worry Steve, I'm sure the Rep job is safe in your hands

Many thanks to all involved in the running of the meeting yesterday including all the people that helped prepare the track!!!

Congrats to Dave Poulter for the win, we all tried our hardest to get on your pace but it was not possible, and it didn't help me as I had my team drivers taking me out and running into me and breaking my car

I'm really looking forward to the next round at FORCC, and it's minuets from my house
Old 21-05-2012

As above really,

Great track, I really enjoyed it, it's just a shame I started to show some pace in the finals, where I crashed and broke.. lol

Thanks to everybody that set up and ran the track and event, Simon, Steve and Steve.. and Jodie for helping out and sorry for breaking your car

Thanks also to James and Jamie for my set up help, lift and pitting space..

Generally a great day was had by all, cheers..

Scott..
Old 21-05-2012

thanks to steve and simion for a great meeting, thanks to D.C for some free inserts.
Old 21-05-2012

Just to echo the above, thanks to everyone involved in putting on the meeting. Fabbo day had by all, great racing and epic bacon rolls.

For those bored enough to be interested check out www.teamnoidea.com for full raceday report!